Windows 10: Scam calls from Microsoft

Discus and support Scam calls from Microsoft in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there anywhere to report the phone numbers that these scammers are calling from?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by babywaynesmum, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Scam calls from Microsoft

Is there anywhere to report the phone numbers that these scammers are calling from?

:)

babywaynesmum, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Scam calls from Microsoft

quietman7 - MVP, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Scam calls from Microsoft

1. Scam calls from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Scam calls Microsoft

2. Scam Microsoft call?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scam Microsoft call?: I was working on my computer then all of a sudden it was like someone took over my computer. a flashing blue message a recording your computer has been locked! could not do anything. Warned me about identity theft all the time saying they were from Microsoft headquarters. The...
  3. Scam Microsoft call?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scam Microsoft call?: I was working on my computer then all of a sudden it was like someone took over my computer. a flashing blue message a recording your computer has been locked! could not do anything. Warned me about identity theft all the time saying they were from Microsoft headquarters. The...
  4. Scam Microsoft call

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scam Microsoft call: I received multiple calls from a private number starting in +49 country code and an Indian accent. He said that he is from Microsoft Technical Support and my computer are sending them many warnings and errors. I think this is a scams, are you aware of this?...
  5. Are calls from "Microsoft" genuine or a scam?

Are calls from "Microsoft" genuine or a scam?: I am receiving calls claiming to be from Microsoft saying that my PC has been compromised by hackers. I have been scammed before like that so I decline to continue with the call. They then tell me that, because I will not continue with the call, my Microsoft licence will be...
  6. Scam Microsoft Call

Scam Microsoft Call: I received 2 calls from a Private Number with a +49 country code, with an Indian accent.He said to me that he was from Microsoft Tech Support and that my computer has been sending them many warning and error messages.I think it is a Scam...!Do you have any news about this?...
  7. Microsoft scam call...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft scam call...: Some woman with an Indian accent claiming to be from Microsoft called my dad that his PC is hacked and that she needs the Windows product ID, but luckily my dad told me to come and listen what she wanted and then she over heard me and hung up... So I was just wondering if...
  8. Scam: Someone called and claimed to be from Microsoft

Scam: Someone called and claimed to be from Microsoft: I RANG PHONE NUMBER ON SCAM POP UP AND FOLLOWED SOME OF CALLERS INSTRUCTIONS WHAT SHALL I DO NOW [Original Title: SCAM FROM MICROSOFT] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/scam-someone-called-and-claimed-to-be-from/ae27a278-6d64-4000-be70-f74c502a1da9
  9. Scam: Someone Called and Claimed to be From Microsoft

Scam: Someone Called and Claimed to be From Microsoft: Just received call saying it was from Microsoft and that they were charging my account $299.00 for something. I have never ordered anything from Microsoft for $299.00 so just hung up. Just alerting that there is a telephone scam about Microsoft. [Original Title: Scam]...
  10. Scam Calls Claiming To Be From Microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scam Calls Claiming To Be From Microsoft: I have gotten several calls, from an individual with a foreign accent, regarding "issues" with my Windows, and of course have hung up on theses calls. Today, I received a different approach: "I am calling from Microsoft (foreign accent). The company that fixed your computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft scams by phone 2019

2. microsoft phone scam 2019

3. microsoft calling scam

4. microsoft windows scam calls,
  5. microsoft scam phone call 2019,
  6. microsoft scam calls,
  7. microsoft scams by phone,
  8. microsoft phone calls scam,
  9. microsoft scam 2019 phone calls,
  10. microsoft calls scam,
  11. scam call microsoft ,