Windows 10: Scam E-mail?

Discus and support Scam E-mail? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received an e-mail saying it is my last notice before incoming messages will no longer be processed due to me failing to "verify my account". See... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mbuff14, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Mbuff14 Win User

Scam E-mail?

I received an e-mail saying it is my last notice before incoming messages will no longer be processed due to me failing to "verify my account". See below.

Is this a scam/phishing attempt?

Thanks for any help.

Scam E-mail? 5a2787eb-b4bb-4e57-ae3a-f162651da891?upload=true.jpg

:)

Mbuff14, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Newegg Win User

NewEgg Scam E-Mails

Newegg.com just became aware of a phishing e-mail scam disguised as an order confirmation e-mail. Newegg takes the security of customer information extremely seriously and wants to assure you these phishing e-mails are in no way affiliated with or originating from Newegg. We have taken immediate steps to verify no customer data has been breached and to inform the proper authorities. Rest assured your information is safe with us.

If you have received a suspect email, we strongly advise that you DO NOT respond, download or click any of the links on the e-mail. Please refer to our FAQ page for tips on how to identify and protect yourself against such attacks in the future:

Should you have any further questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me at L: Maverick.B.Iniguez@newegg.com or call me at 1800-390-1119 ext 25062.

Thank you.

Newegg.com

Newegg, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    NewEgg Scam E-Mails

A couple of people here at work received e-mails "from" NewEgg saying that their order had been successfully charged to their Visa card.

These are not originating from NewEgg. It's some kind of scam, but the e-mails look exactly like a NewEgg order confirmation.

Just a heads-up, as a lot of us use the 'Egg to get our parts.

Kreij, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Le Boule Win User

Scam E-mail?

Scam?

Yes, it's a scam.

Suggest you delete the e-mail.

Le Boule, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Scam E-mail?

1. Scam E-mail? - Similar Threads - Scam mail

2. Is this a scam mail ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a scam mail ?: Microsoft Corporation Address: One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 U‍SA Your E-mail has been selected as one of the top winners of 575000 also 2 smartphones with Android. and brand new Microsoft Surface Laptop.! For more details kindly contact : Mrs. Caroline Patterson...
  3. Is this a scam mail ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this a scam mail ?: Microsoft Corporation Address: One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 U‍SA Your E-mail has been selected as one of the top winners of 575000 also 2 smartphones with Android. and brand new Microsoft Surface Laptop.! For more details kindly contact : Mrs. Caroline Patterson...
  4. I have received these mail what is this it’s scam please let me explain You are a winner...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have received these mail what is this it’s scam please let me explain You are a winner...: You are a winnerREPLY TO THIS EMAIL *** Email address is removed for privacy *** User ,Microsoft Corporation wish to notify you as we celebrates this year Promotion Award; and also to inform you that you have emerged one of the beneficiary Selected as a winner of $200,000.00...
  5. I have received these mail what is this it’s scam please let me explain You are a winner...

I have received these mail what is this it’s scam please let me explain You are a winner...: You are a winnerREPLY TO THIS EMAIL *** Email address is removed for privacy *** User ,Microsoft Corporation wish to notify you as we celebrates this year Promotion Award; and also to inform you that you have emerged one of the beneficiary Selected as a winner of $200,000.00...
  6. I have received these mail what is this it’s scam please let me explain You are a winner...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I received 2 emails from Microsoft, I wonder if they are scam mails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received 2 emails from Microsoft, I wonder if they are scam mails.: hello. I recently received 2 emails from Microsoft.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Microsoft Customer Service <*** Email address...
  8. I received 2 emails from Microsoft, I wonder if they are scam mails.

I received 2 emails from Microsoft, I wonder if they are scam mails.: hello. I recently received 2 emails from Microsoft.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Microsoft Customer Service <*** Email address...
  9. Scam e mails

Scam e mails: Ive received an e mail from this address Mail Admin <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> requesting I validate my hotmail account otherwise it will be shut down. Im assuming this is a scam but how do i report this as Ive had a few scam e mails in particular a...
  10. Scam e mails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scam e mails: Ive received an e mail from this address Mail Admin <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> requesting I validate my hotmail account otherwise it will be shut down. Im assuming this is a scam but how do i report this as Ive had a few scam e mails in particular a...