Windows 10: Scam email? for $399. + annual subscription fee $60. And Convenience Fee$10. Total $469. Is...

Discus and support Scam email? for $399. + annual subscription fee $60. And Convenience Fee$10. Total $469. Is... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received and email for Microsoft Defender Security For a total of $469... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jlam5578, Oct 30, 2020.

1. jlam5578 Win User

Scam email? for $399. + annual subscription fee $60. And Convenience Fee$10. Total $469. Is...

I received and email for Microsoft Defender Security For a total of $469

:)

jlam5578, Oct 30, 2020

2. Microsoft annual fee. Is this a scam?

I need to talk to a live person. What is microsoft annual fee for?

MichaelCahill4, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Microsoft annual fee. Is this a scam?

The typical thing that home users might have an annual fee for would be XBox or Office 365.

Do you subscribe to either of those?

LostInLiesAndDrama, Oct 30, 2020
  4. BobHasse Win User

Scam email? for $399. + annual subscription fee $60. And Convenience Fee$10. Total $469. Is...

Will there be an annual fee for Windows 10 Pro?

Original Title: Windows 10 Pro

Will there be an annual fee for Windows 10 Pro?

BobHasse, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Scam email? for $399. + annual subscription fee $60. And Convenience Fee$10. Total $469. Is... - Similar Threads - Scam email $399

2. Windows 10 asked for $50 and agree for $100 annual fee before it would allow me to start...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 asked for $50 and agree for $100 annual fee before it would allow me to start...: I purchased this computer from a reputable manufacturer.The packaging says that I have a valid license for Windows 10.Has there been a change in licensing terms?I am disturbed that Windows is now asking for my credit card before it will let me use my computer....
  3. IP security/firewall service fees

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    IP security/firewall service fees: I am getting several calls a week stating that my Microsoft Security contract is expiring and they are calling to renew for $1500. a year. Every time I hang up...the call comes from either Missouri, Texas, or Ohio. The phone connection is very scratchy and muted with a voice...
  4. Is it true Microsoft is going to charge a fee?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it true Microsoft is going to charge a fee?: Is it true that Microsoft will start charging fees to use Cut, Copy and Paste? After what they did to Microsoft Solitaire Collection that was free with every version of Windows ever they now are extorting fees to avoid a massive Malware Bot. Watch out if you want to use...
  5. Is it true Microsoft is going to charge a fee?

Is it true Microsoft is going to charge a fee?: Is it true that Microsoft will start charging fees to use Cut, Copy and Paste? After what they did to Microsoft Solitaire Collection that was free with every version of Windows ever they now are extorting fees to avoid a massive Malware Bot. Watch out if you want to use...
  6. Microsoft solitaire collection annual subscription fee for 2019

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft solitaire collection annual subscription fee for 2019: How can I send money to a friend for his birthday so he can buy Microsoft Solitare Collection? It is not listed in the xbox, and I really have no idea where to ask with the choices....
  7. Pending Fee

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pending Fee: Hello, I've put a gift card on my Microsoft account as a payment method and I see $1 was taken out and listed as "Pending-Microsoft*Store". I have read this charge is temporary, but I would like to know when it will go away, as I can not buy what I was wanting due to the lack...
  8. fees

fees: Is there an annual fee for using windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/fees/2101e77f-8c50-478f-8938-50ddeda797bb
  9. Fee App games - my take

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fee App games - my take: While setting up a new Win 10 laptop for the wife, I downloaded several simple free games from the App Store. What utter trash - they are nothing more than vehicles for loads of ads. Very distracting! Bill 42756
  10. Microsoft drops developer annual fee, saves you some $$$$

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft drops developer annual fee, saves you some $$$$: Prior to today, if you were a developer of Windows and Windows Phone apps, you had to pay an annual fee to keep your account active and to be able to submit apps to the various stores. Well, it looks like Microsoft has now decided to drop the annual charge. If you login to...