Windows 10: Scam email regarding windows defender invoice

Discus and support Scam email regarding windows defender invoice in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I presume this is a scam as it is saying you are tsking 400 dollars as a yearly fee... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mikeeldred, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Scam email regarding windows defender invoice

I presume this is a scam as it is saying you are tsking 400 dollars as a yearly fee

:)

mikeeldred, Nov 23, 2020

2. MS NETWORK SOLUTIONS - INVOICE SCAM?

I have received an email purporting to come from MS NETWORK SOLUTIONS offering a "Last chance to a settlement of your invoice", saying "Some of your product has been renewed". Amount claimed is $175.00, with the invoice attached (not opened)., and Regards
    from MS NETWORK SOLUTIONS Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and buttons to"View Online" and "online payment". I am using Office 365, which was automatically renewed on Nov 5 2019.

Is this a scam?

Harry

HarryCamkin, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Window Defender Scam

I received a scam email concerning Windows Defender Protection this morning which I did not call phone number listed. Just wanted to advise you of this email.

monroejohnson, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Schness02 Win User

Scam email regarding windows defender invoice

Window Defender Scam

I also received a SCAM email regarding Windows Defender Protection. I called the phone number. The person who answered the phone was trying to tell me about a $299 subscription charge. And made little sense. I hung up quickly.

I did not respond to the email. The disguised email address is: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Schness02, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Scam email regarding windows defender invoice

1. Scam email regarding windows defender invoice - Similar Threads - Scam email regarding

2. windows defender email invoice scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender email invoice scam: My wife receive the scam invoice with a fake charge for ordering windows defender. There are a couple of odd things things about it. First, I have a PC with windows 11. The email came within a day after I was checking on some things in windows security on my PC. Coincidence?...
  3. windows defender email invoice scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows defender email invoice scam: My wife receive the scam invoice with a fake charge for ordering windows defender. There are a couple of odd things things about it. First, I have a PC with windows 11. The email came within a day after I was checking on some things in windows security on my PC. Coincidence?...
  4. WARNING! SCAM!! Window Defender Platinum Invoice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WARNING! SCAM!! Window Defender Platinum Invoice: Yes! I intentionally misspelled the words, because that is what Scammers do and how to identify. Microsoft Windows users beware! This scam, originally mentioned in this forum in 2021, is BACK! It is a Scam!!!!!!KM...
  5. WARNING! SCAM!! Window Defender Platinum Invoice

WARNING! SCAM!! Window Defender Platinum Invoice: Yes! I intentionally misspelled the words, because that is what Scammers do and how to identify. Microsoft Windows users beware! This scam, originally mentioned in this forum in 2021, is BACK! It is a Scam!!!!!!KM...
  6. Is invoice email from Microsoft for defender of 399.99 for a year legit or a scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is invoice email from Microsoft for defender of 399.99 for a year legit or a scam?: Hi, ! just an email from Microsoft about an invoice for Windows defender subscription for 399.99. Is a scam or legit. I do not want this charge if it is legit. Thank you for your time....
  7. Is invoice email from Microsoft for defender of 399.99 for a year legit or a scam?

Is invoice email from Microsoft for defender of 399.99 for a year legit or a scam?: Hi, ! just an email from Microsoft about an invoice for Windows defender subscription for 399.99. Is a scam or legit. I do not want this charge if it is legit. Thank you for your time....
  8. Is invoice email from Microsoft for defender of 399.99 for a year legit or a scam?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Windows Defender Scam Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Scam Email: I got this email in my Spam folder. I have not been charged on any credit card for this amount. Hope this will help stop this type of activity. I did call the number and I did get through to a "John Foster" with Indian accent of course. I didn't give my real name and I...
  10. Regarding a Defender firewall auto renewal email - Is it a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Regarding a Defender firewall auto renewal email - Is it a scam?: Hello , I received the following email on August 13th 2020 from Microsoft team and I wanted to know whether its a genuine email from microsoft or not. I really need help as I am touch with these people and I did what they said. Please reply and help me out asap and also...