Windows 10: Scam from Popup screens from ingame adds on Microsoft Solitary game.

Discus and support Scam from Popup screens from ingame adds on Microsoft Solitary game. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Getting pop-up screen in the while adds load on Microsoft Solitary game.... Today its the "You've been selected as 1 out of 100 people to receive a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nutmegWP7, Sep 22, 2019.

1. nutmegWP7 Win User

Scam from Popup screens from ingame adds on Microsoft Solitary game.

Getting pop-up screen in the while adds load on Microsoft Solitary game.... Today its the "You've been selected as 1 out of 100 people to receive a brand new Samsung galaxy phone, please answers the following questions..." Here's the link https://leisurelylife.space/US3598/index-US.html?ip=73.4.238.0&cep=m7_mGZoaCQi7DGGpnMzuV_ZYF8XZ2wzbYnmbRNStrQimnIEFrFi5tmDI5oDEwCkNCffWvqusW3_8-gJyNpYCSHUkZ_qQL6rO_XRKuTCE4ZNBEvNeDnsx6KKG1-cqhROSGSC5Dh82ZKxlUCTj_YfyUl-DPut5lCnUhCHbfa1jWx-ifDbJhPi_z4D9tdNVB19qIpKUjuF1RTgQ-Cd01lznceglIZamqgncOnu1MuJ2h6Oh7072xM3BmeDPDvBqQ98_iOidlvIC5AxF8ayJxMX8uENRGsEPbTG-OPZGggTvHFaqyhSlvQnxKKGLh0OhJG6u&lptoken=158d6988180a55983334#b

Yesterday and the previous weeks, it was much worse with popups of trying to tell me that my computer was infected with virus on a webpage with Microsoft logo, support page and toll free number to call to have it fixed, but I too couldn't exit the Edge browser unless I performed a hard reset, started up computer, scanned for malware and virusses. Any ideas on how to stop this is I love playing the Microsoft Solitary games???

:)

nutmegWP7, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Liezl Fal Win User

Taskbar can still be clicked when ingame.

Hi,

There may be a need to check out some settings on the PC as well as on the game itself.

That said, please do the following steps first:

• Click on Start and type in Settings on the
      Search
      bar.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Click on Taskbar and turn the Lock the taskbar
      to On.
    • Launch the game and see how it goes.
    If the issue is the same, there is also a possibility that there are settings on the InGame that need checking. It would be best to contact the InGame developer and ask about that.

We're here for your feedback.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Microsoft Solitarie Collection

Hi,

There could be some changes on your computer that affects the resolution of your screen when you play. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Were there any updates installed on your computer prior to the issue?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Is it only happening with Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve the concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Scam from Popup screens from ingame adds on Microsoft Solitary game.

Windows 10 Microsoft solitary collection

Hi Barry,

It looks like your Microsoft solitary collection was uninstalled from Window Store.
    We need to gather more information about the issue by answering the following questions below:

1. Have you done any changes on your system?

2. Have you tried re-installing the game?

3. Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps yet?

Jomari Arc, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Scam from Popup screens from ingame adds on Microsoft Solitary game.

1. Scam from Popup screens from ingame adds on Microsoft Solitary game. - Similar Threads - Scam Popup screens

2. are microsoft solitary coins anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    are microsoft solitary coins anything: are microsoft solitary coins worth anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-microsoft-solitary-coins-anything/8f9af7b2-0317-40d9-b133-167569d3f2e6
  3. scam purportedly from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    scam purportedly from Microsoft: so obviously a scam. I can supply e-mail headers on request.-----Original Message-----From: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** [mailto:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***] Sent: Monday, November 29, 2021 2:30 AMTo: artSubject: Account Deactivation Notice do...
  4. SCAM FROM MICROSOFT

SCAM FROM MICROSOFT: I RANG PHONE NUMBER ON SCAM POP UP AND FOLLOWED SOME OF CALLERS INSTRUCTIONS WHAT SHALL I DO NOW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/scam-from-microsoft/ae27a278-6d64-4000-be70-f74c502a1da9
  5. Email from Microsoft? Is this a scam?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email from Microsoft? Is this a scam?: Auto-Renewal $249.99 Charged Successfully. Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for your Order. Invoice #011215-102020 Receipt #0061 Amount Charged : $249.99 Product Renewed: MS Defender ATP If you have any questions or wish to stop Auto Renewal, Please call our Help Desk...
  6. Popup message from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Popup message from Microsoft: I have been receiving this popup message: "Microsoft account problem We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings." Is this a legitimate message or is it a scam?...
  7. Scam popup

Scam popup: A popup keeps showing up: Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate . Then I'm given 2 choices: Window Settings or Close. I have been choosing close but if keeps showing up. I tried 2 different things to do that I saw on You Tube. Neither...
  8. Scam calls from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scam calls from Microsoft: Is there anywhere to report the phone numbers that these scammers are calling from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scam-calls-from-microsoft/3dd5885e-04dc-4338-bd0b-e21b81b0355b
  9. Scam Calls Claiming To Be From Microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scam Calls Claiming To Be From Microsoft: I have gotten several calls, from an individual with a foreign accent, regarding "issues" with my Windows, and of course have hung up on theses calls. Today, I received a different approach: "I am calling from Microsoft (foreign accent). The company that fixed your computer...
  10. Microsoft Premium Member Microsoft Solitary

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Premium Member Microsoft Solitary: Can anyone give me a reason why the Microsoft Solitaire Premium isn't loading again this month? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-premium-member-microsoft-solitary/8eb886ff-ca7d-4444-aaf8-052e87fa8898