Windows 10: SCAM HELP

Discus and support SCAM HELP in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Our laptop was locked up. DEFENDER Windows Security call 1-833-318-2563 for windows support to unlock. I called, not thinking, and assumed I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Randy Irwin2, Dec 1, 2023.

1. SCAM HELP

Our laptop was locked up. DEFENDER Windows Security call 1-833-318-2563 for windows support to unlock. I called, not thinking, and assumed I was talking to a Microsoft person, even asked that question, got an affirmative. Let him walk me into "Ultraview" after he said there would be a charge for the fix I told him no and terminated. don't know how far into my system he got. What can i do ???????

:)

Randy Irwin2, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

SCAM HELP

1. SCAM HELP - Similar Threads - SCAM HELP

2. Help with getting back onto computer after phone call scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with getting back onto computer after phone call scam: Hello, my grandmother recently had a scam pop up onto her computer when she was using Facebook. She got a message saying to call a number, 1-844-876-9080 and another number then called her as well, 1-844-797-3777. Her being 79 and not being very good with technology she...
  3. Help with getting back onto computer after phone call scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with getting back onto computer after phone call scam: Hello, my grandmother recently had a scam pop up onto her computer when she was using Facebook. She got a message saying to call a number, 1-844-876-9080 and another number then called her as well, 1-844-797-3777. Her being 79 and not being very good with technology she...
  4. I need help I don’t know what to do or if it’s a scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help I don’t know what to do or if it’s a scam: What do I do is it a scam an how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-i-dont-know-what-to-do-or-if-its-a/63661669-6ca4-4d52-8e87-8dd42a35abff
  5. I need help I don’t know what to do or if it’s a scam

I need help I don’t know what to do or if it’s a scam: What do I do is it a scam an how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-i-dont-know-what-to-do-or-if-its-a/63661669-6ca4-4d52-8e87-8dd42a35abff
  6. Help request for Collaboration Opportunity: Enhancing Security Against Scams and Deepfakes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help request for Collaboration Opportunity: Enhancing Security Against Scams and Deepfakes: Hoping someone can help. Being trying to find contact numbers or email addresses to contact someone at Microsoft, Apple and Google. Not my area of expertise and have no idea of what department I should be looking for anyway. After being stuck going in circles I tried Get Help...
  7. Help request for Collaboration Opportunity: Enhancing Security Against Scams and Deepfakes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help request for Collaboration Opportunity: Enhancing Security Against Scams and Deepfakes: Hoping someone can help. Being trying to find contact numbers or email addresses to contact someone at Microsoft, Apple and Google. Not my area of expertise and have no idea of what department I should be looking for anyway. After being stuck going in circles I tried Get Help...
  8. Help request for Collaboration Opportunity: Enhancing Security Against Scams and Deepfakes

9. SCAM HELP

SCAM HELP: Our laptop was locked up. DEFENDER Windows Security call 1-833-318-2563 for windows support to unlock. I called, not thinking, and assumed I was talking to a Microsoft person, even asked that question, got an affirmative. Let him walk me into "Ultraview" after he said there...
  10. Hi, Need Help with this Driver and Driver One Subscriptions Is it a scam because MS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, Need Help with this Driver and Driver One Subscriptions Is it a scam because MS...: ok, to start PLEASE any and everyone be patient with me I'm computer dumb. I mostly do my shopping on here and that's it plus I also type slow as you can see lol. As I think my title says I have a few questions about this charge they are trying to get me to pay for the Driver...