Windows 10: Scam maybe

Discus and support Scam maybe in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Are you, Microsoft, affiliated with a Micro Pro Technologies, LLC. They popped up and did some stuff to my system. ARE THEY WITH MICROSOFT?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FrankSchalleur III, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Scam maybe

Are you, Microsoft, affiliated with a Micro Pro Technologies, LLC. They popped up and did some stuff to my system. ARE THEY WITH MICROSOFT?

:)

FrankSchalleur III, Sep 11, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User

Scam maybe

Smeed, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Scam maybe

1. Scam maybe - Similar Threads - Scam maybe

2. another Defender phishing scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    another Defender phishing scam: just received this one - full headers of email msg included---------- Original Message ----------Return-Path: <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>Received: from mx03.dca.untd.com mx03.dca.untd.com [10.171.44.33]by maildeliver10.vgs.untd.com with SMTP id...
  3. another Defender phishing scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    another Defender phishing scam: just received this one - full headers of email msg included---------- Original Message ----------Return-Path: <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>Received: from mx03.dca.untd.com mx03.dca.untd.com [10.171.44.33]by maildeliver10.vgs.untd.com with SMTP id...
  4. are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?

are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?: What are latest scams Defender lock up virus warnings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-pop-up-defender-virus-warnings-a-scam-or/ea70be59-602e-41f2-a0bf-2c70205b240f
  5. are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?: What are latest scams Defender lock up virus warnings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-pop-up-defender-virus-warnings-a-scam-or/ea70be59-602e-41f2-a0bf-2c70205b240f
  6. scam

scam: Hello, My computer was loudly asking me phone number to call, I could not do enything. I called, but it seems they wanted to reach and have my info. please help me find out if my computer is safe. I hav not gave them any info. they phone number is 18664642388. they said they...
  7. scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scam: Hello, My computer was loudly asking me phone number to call, I could not do enything. I called, but it seems they wanted to reach and have my info. please help me find out if my computer is safe. I hav not gave them any info. they phone number is 18664642388. they said they...
  8. Is this real? or a scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this real? or a scam?: There's a popup on my screen asking me to call 1-855-427-9362. I dont trust this popup. Please tell me what to do? And leave my computer alone!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-real-or-a-scam/db1c50ea-8430-4d58-90c8-21bca550aaa6
  9. Maybe a scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maybe a scam: I got a said virus was hook up To Microsoft tech got A Ryan Pickern on the line phone 1-253-236-7263 from ultraviewer and said he neede information to remove virus. I told I would contact Microsoft direct because I look on Line and said Ultraviewer would know all about...
  10. Maybe a scam

Maybe a scam: I got a said virus was hook up To Microsoft tech got A Ryan Pickern on the line phone 1-253-236-7263 from ultraviewer and said he neede information to remove virus. I told I would contact Microsoft direct because I look on Line and said Ultraviewer would know all about...