Windows 10: scam on Outlook

Discus and support scam on Outlook in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is this a scam - "Microsoft Warning! Account De-Activation in Progress" It is from Microsoft.com Team, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JanShaffer, Jan 25, 2019.

1. scam on Outlook

Is this a scam - "Microsoft Warning! Account De-Activation in Progress"

It is from Microsoft.com Team, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

JanShaffer, Jan 25, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 25, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Smeed Win User

scam on Outlook

Smeed, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

scam on Outlook

1. scam on Outlook - Similar Threads - scam Outlook

2. scam calling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scam calling: so i went on this website and it said my pc has been locked so i called there number for it and it was a scam number and i went on task manager and ended chrome but the thing is i want to bring this to your attention than not know but can i talk to an agent to resolve my...
  3. scam calling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scam calling: so i went on this website and it said my pc has been locked so i called there number for it and it was a scam number and i went on task manager and ended chrome but the thing is i want to bring this to your attention than not know but can i talk to an agent to resolve my...
  4. scam calling

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  6. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  7. Scammed windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scammed windows: I got scammed today windows defender security center. I got a pop-up called and they asked for my zip code I gave it. They had me to go to task manager click on Microsoft 365 pop-up went away. What information did they get. Now what do I do?...
  8. Scammed windows

Scammed windows: I got scammed today windows defender security center. I got a pop-up called and they asked for my zip code I gave it. They had me to go to task manager click on Microsoft 365 pop-up went away. What information did they get. Now what do I do?...
  9. Outlook "confirm your current password" scam?

Outlook "confirm your current password" scam?: Hello, there! :I continue to have this pop-up preventing me from accessing my email the first pop-up said in all lowercase "don't lose access to your account!". It seems unprofessional to be all lowercase, so I feel like I have a virus/malware I scanned with Windows...
  10. Outlook Email Scam Microsoft Office 365 user

Outlook Email Scam Microsoft Office 365 user: I got the following email which appears to be a scam of some sort. Does anyone know anything about this? I inadvertently clicked the link but then immediately shut down my computer why I realized what I just did. The link is actually to .... http://bit.do/egqfi...