Windows 10: Scam on pc

Discus and support Scam on pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is a shot of my screen - I was on line with an agent and waiting for a rech rep - had to leave. I'm sure it's a scam... but may be more. What do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sirripe1, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Sirripe1 Win User

Scam on pc

This is a shot of my screen - I was on line with an agent and waiting for a rech rep - had to leave. I'm sure it's a scam... but may be more. What do I have to do?

:)

Sirripe1, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Jsssssssss, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User
Thema:

Scam on pc

1. Scam on pc - Similar Threads - Scam

2. I fell for the scam now I'm worried they have everything on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I fell for the scam now I'm worried they have everything on my computer: I fell for their scam now I'm afraid they have access to everything on my computer how do I know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-fell-for-the-scam-now-im-worried-they-have/b6e83e26-3ee1-44d6-b962-692df50c636e
  3. I fell for the scam now I'm worried they have everything on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I fell for the scam now I'm worried they have everything on my computer: I fell for their scam now I'm afraid they have access to everything on my computer how do I know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-fell-for-the-scam-now-im-worried-they-have/b6e83e26-3ee1-44d6-b962-692df50c636e
  4. I fell for the scam now I'm worried they have everything on my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. New Trojan virus scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Trojan virus scam?: I got an audible message, not a pop up, stating I have a Trojan virus. It instructed me to call Microsoft. It DID NOT provide a phone number. It DID NOT provide a link. I am fully aware of scams that provide a phone number or link. This was not that. Has anyone experienced...
  6. New Trojan virus scam?

New Trojan virus scam?: I got an audible message, not a pop up, stating I have a Trojan virus. It instructed me to call Microsoft. It DID NOT provide a phone number. It DID NOT provide a link. I am fully aware of scams that provide a phone number or link. This was not that. Has anyone experienced...
  7. New Trojan virus scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. scam calling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scam calling: so i went on this website and it said my pc has been locked so i called there number for it and it was a scam number and i went on task manager and ended chrome but the thing is i want to bring this to your attention than not know but can i talk to an agent to resolve my...
  9. scam calling

scam calling: so i went on this website and it said my pc has been locked so i called there number for it and it was a scam number and i went on task manager and ended chrome but the thing is i want to bring this to your attention than not know but can i talk to an agent to resolve my...
  10. scam calling

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security