Windows 10: Scam re Defender AutoRenewall

Discus and support Scam re Defender AutoRenewall in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just received this suspicious email. I am sure it is a scam and I will not call their number. Would like to see these scammers put in prison.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoeDavis4, Feb 23, 2021.

1. JoeDavis4 Win User

Scam re Defender AutoRenewall

I just received this suspicious email. I am sure it is a scam and I will not call their number. Would like to see these scammers put in prison.

From:Leonardo Ricardo<*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>
    Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 6:13 AM
    To: undisclosed-recipients:
    Subject: Order Update Information

Dear subscriber,

Your subscription for DefenDer hasbeen reasoNably Auto RenEwed. The Debited Amount will be reflected onyou A\C StateMent within next 24 to 48 hrs for you.

____PRODUCT DetaiLs____

INVOICE No. : WD2021D

Product Name FireWall

Order Date 22nd February - 2021

Expiration Date : 1 Year from the dateof Obtaining

Price $389.98

Method Auto ReNeWal

**If you wish to drop this SubscriPtion,Please feel free to contact our charging DepartMent at the soonest Opportunity.

You can interface with us On +1 833 328 - 0758

Regards,

Charging DepartMent

:)

JoeDavis4, Feb 23, 2021

2. Window Defender Scam

I received a scam email concerning Windows Defender Protection this morning which I did not call phone number listed. Just wanted to advise you of this email.

monroejohnson, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User
Thema:

Scam re Defender AutoRenewall

1. Scam re Defender AutoRenewall - Similar Threads - Scam Defender AutoRenewall

2. Windows Defender SCAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender SCAM: I just received this email and when I called the number the person tried to get me to go into my windows recovery.. presumably to connect with my system. To: Dear Customer <>Sent: Mon, Feb 14, 2022 10:10 amSubject: Order ConfirmationMicrosoft AccountThank you for using our...
  3. Window Defender Scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window Defender Scam: I keep getting these scams. I will spam them but they keep showing up. The email came from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***has a phone number to call 845 253-9966...
  4. Windows Defender Scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Scam: Received an email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Microsoft Defender subscription and billing. Is this a scam? I do not thin I had defender. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-scam/af6182eb-dffd-44ab-a8a9-c6cafa68f082
  5. Microsoft Defender Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Scam: This is from a GMAIL account I received this on one of my email accounts. The email isn’t even my Microsoft account email. I know it’s a scam. Dear , If You didn't make this purchase or if you believe an unauthorized person is attempting to access your Microsoft account Call...
  6. WINDOW DEFENDER SCAM

WINDOW DEFENDER SCAM: I know this is a scam, because Windows Defender is free with Windows... but for those out there that have received a newer round of emails "confirming" an order for Windows Defender, its a scam. They didn't even use my name, nor phone number, but did use someone else's....
  7. Defender Scam

Defender Scam: My 92 yr old mother received a call saying her account was charged $200 for Defender anti-virus and if she didn't want it to call to get a refund. So I called and they said they were calling from AnyDesk and I would have to download a form and fill it out online while they...
  8. Window Defender Scam

Window Defender Scam: I received a scam email concerning Windows Defender Protection this morning which I did not call phone number listed. Just wanted to advise you of this email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-defender-scam/075e9b61-c73b-4224-a3e3-8675b2794095
  9. Re: Scam Artist ReImage

Re: Scam Artist ReImage: This Scam crashed onto my computer via the internet, masquerading as Microsoft initially. Once I found out once it was, I exited. Unfortunately, they installed themselves as an app with seven sub apps. According to the computer, the file is located on the hard drive. I...
  10. Re: Microsoft Telephone Scam

Re: Microsoft Telephone Scam: Recently, I received a telephone call from someone telling me that "Microsoft was ordered to close its technical services and I have paid for the services and was due a refund. I called the telephone number provided in the message. The caller was from PAKISTAN AND ASKED ME...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 833 328 0757