Windows 10: Scam security check

Discus and support Scam security check in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My parents recently fell victim to one of the LogMeIn scams they were only connected for a couple minutes. Is there a way to see what files were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Shadaris, May 1, 2020.

1. Scam security check

My parents recently fell victim to one of the LogMeIn scams they were only connected for a couple minutes. Is there a way to see what files were accessed and/or copied during that time period?

submitted by /u/Shadaris
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Shadaris, May 1, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. Scam security check

Jsssssssss, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Scam security check

1. Scam security check - Similar Threads - Scam security check

2. Security scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security scam: I just got a new PC, and 2 days after setting it up I got a scary security message that locked my screen and played a message.Both the message and the voice requested that I call Microsoft Security at 1 866 284 1311.I couldn't shutdown my computer because the screen was...
  3. This is a Security Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This is a Security Scam: Something took over my computer, said the ssl files were missing. I called the number on the screen <Removed> tech said he was working on my issue and then sent a message on note pad that he wanted 30,000 dollars or he would ruin my life. Then he put are you still there...
  4. Security scam

Security scam: Something took over my computer, said the ssl files were missing. I called the number on the screen 1-309-250-6622 tech said he was working on my issue and then sent a message on note pad that he wanted 30,000 dollars or he would ruin my life. Then he put are you still there...
  5. Security scam

Security scam: My screen received a message that appeared to come from Microsoft Windows. The message said my computer received spyware and had a telephone number. I could not get a person on the telephone because Microsoft is only online An associate recognized the scam and restored my...
  6. Security scam

Security scam: Windows Defender and Firewall Security Plan Be aware charge or renewed subscription for above -- $450.00. I do not have that plan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-scam/36ba6924-96ac-47a7-a7f0-563d8658a511
  7. Security Scam

Security Scam: Is there a way to block this email regarding the security scam update from these people? What do I do with the emails? I have 3 Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-scam/2f48eefa-89e8-4171-8255-58ce306157cb
  8. Checking on a scam email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Checking on a scam email: I received this email: is it legit? Dear Customer, We Thank you on the Completion of your 1 year Windows Defender protection Plan with 24/7 technical support We have charged you $150 for the 12 months of subscription from your account. We tried to contact you on your...
  9. Security Scam?

Security Scam?: I have been getting a message that my windows system is damaged. This has come up a few times in the past few weeks when using Microsoft Edge going to well known newspaper websites A screen shot is included. I just exit Edge and it usually doesn't appear for a few days. I...
  10. checking for scams

checking for scams: Hello , I received a Windows Support Alert today. It shut my computer down. It said my computer detected some unusual activity. I was advised to please report this activity to +1 877 708-0408. Have anyone ever received this message....