Windows 10: SCAM - this email I received today

Discus and support SCAM - this email I received today in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received this email today. I assume this is a scam. I tried to call the number but all I got was a busy signal. Any help would be appreciated.Thank... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TeresaBailes, Sep 29, 2021.

1. SCAM - this email I received today

I received this email today. I assume this is a scam. I tried to call the number but all I got was a busy signal. Any help would be appreciated.Thank you for using our services.This email is regarding your purchase of Microsoft defender. Please check below for more details of invoiceCustomer Id : 112639198Invoice Id : WIN48974984-93329Email : Invoice Date : 22nd September 2021ProductMicrosoft firewall defender.Description1 Year Subscription Valid till22nd september 2022.Quantity1Amount$399.00Discount$10.00TOTAL$389.00Dear Partnerif you find above information incorrect please c

:)

TeresaBailes, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

SCAM - this email I received today

1. SCAM - this email I received today - Similar Threads - SCAM email received

2. I received an email today. I have to upgrade? It looks like a scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received an email today. I have to upgrade? It looks like a scam: I received an email today from Microsoft saying I have to upgrade or they'll delete my files? Is this from Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-an-email-today-i-have-to-upgrade-it/02f56194-f11a-4466-9124-cca043b870aa
  3. I received an email today. I have to upgrade? It looks like a scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I received an email today. I have to upgrade? It looks like a scam: I received an email today from Microsoft saying I have to upgrade or they'll delete my files? Is this from Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-an-email-today-i-have-to-upgrade-it/02f56194-f11a-4466-9124-cca043b870aa
  4. I received an email today. I have to upgrade? It looks like a scam

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. SCAM EMAIL RECEIVED FOR WINDOWS DEFENDER I NEVER ORDERED IT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCAM EMAIL RECEIVED FOR WINDOWS DEFENDER I NEVER ORDERED IT: ArchiveMoveDeleteSpamOrder Confirmation2Yahoo/DraftsWindows Defender Order <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>To:Dear CustomerFri, Feb 4 at 4:18 PMMicrosoft Accounts Customer ID : 572257Invoice ID : MS-475456-161597Email : *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  6. SCAM EMAIL RECEIVED FOR WINDOWS DEFENDER I NEVER ORDERED IT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCAM EMAIL RECEIVED FOR WINDOWS DEFENDER I NEVER ORDERED IT: ArchiveMoveDeleteSpamOrder Confirmation2Yahoo/DraftsWindows Defender Order <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>To:Dear CustomerFri, Feb 4 at 4:18 PMMicrosoft Accounts Customer ID : 572257Invoice ID : MS-475456-161597Email : *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  7. Notice i received today

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Notice i received today: Adobe will remove Flash Player download pages from its site after the EOL Date. Adobe will block Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021. what need to be done? does acrobat dc work for that? 171275
  8. I received an email, and I think it's a scam. I have not answered.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I received an email, and I think it's a scam. I have not answered.: Please see the email I have received. I got hacked ones before, and I don't trust anything. Hi *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, Due to a problem with your card, we have been unable to charge your account. Your Apple ID automatically locks to protect your...
  9. The "REPLY"to an email received today was not sent from the computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The "REPLY"to an email received today was not sent from the computer.: My computer failed to send the Reply to an Outlook email received today. Running Outlook from Office 365 w/h Windows 10. After Sending the Reply, I checked the Outlook's SENT log to confirm that the Reply (attached to email received) was not in the log. Can the REPLY and...
  10. Received a call today saying my Microsoft account is expiring today. Is it a scam? First...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Received a call today saying my Microsoft account is expiring today. Is it a scam? First...: How do I find expiration date for MSN email and internet? Received call today service expiring today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-a-call-today-saying-my-microsoft-account/610fe4a4-cee7-44fa-89e4-71a81792dd00