Windows 10: Scam verification

Discus and support Scam verification in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I googled Microsoft support and got this nember to calI. Someone answered right away. My internet was down - only on this computer. He went through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Max Wayne Smith, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Scam verification

I googled Microsoft support and got this nember to calI. Someone answered right away. My internet was down - only on this computer. He went through some steps, but I was concerned it was a scam. Is 877-747-8231 a legitimate support phone number?

:)

Max Wayne Smith, Apr 24, 2024
  2. Don Varnau, Apr 24, 2024
  3. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Apr 24, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Scam verification

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

Scam verification

1. Scam verification - Similar Threads - Scam verification

2. Is it a scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it a scam?: I received an email about an unusual sign-in to my Microsoft account.However, after changing my passport and updating my info, I felt something needed to be fixed. I've noticed the email was sent to my personal Gmail account. I can't remember creating a Microsoft account...
  3. Is it a scam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it a scam?: I received an email about an unusual sign-in to my Microsoft account.However, after changing my passport and updating my info, I felt something needed to be fixed. I've noticed the email was sent to my personal Gmail account. I can't remember creating a Microsoft account...
  4. Microsoft pop-up scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft pop-up scam: My Mom fell victim to the pop-up scam a few weeks ago. She downloaded UltraViewer and the scammers had remote access to her computer. We uninstalled the app. Unfortunately, there are still a couple of bits and pieces that we can't get rid of. We reported this to Microsoft on...
  5. Microsoft pop-up scam

Microsoft pop-up scam: My Mom fell victim to the pop-up scam a few weeks ago. She downloaded UltraViewer and the scammers had remote access to her computer. We uninstalled the app. Unfortunately, there are still a couple of bits and pieces that we can't get rid of. We reported this to Microsoft on...
  6. Following an attempted scam by someone who said that he was from Microsoft I cannot get...

Following an attempted scam by someone who said that he was from Microsoft I cannot get...: Following an attempted scam by someone who said that he was from Microsoft I cannot get into my computer. When entering a password it comes up with Microsoft Blocked. How do I unblock it?...
  7. Following an attempted scam by someone who said that he was from Microsoft I cannot get...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Following an attempted scam by someone who said that he was from Microsoft I cannot get...: Following an attempted scam by someone who said that he was from Microsoft I cannot get into my computer. When entering a password it comes up with Microsoft Blocked. How do I unblock it?...
  8. Scam verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scam verification: I googled Microsoft support and got this nember to calI. Someone answered right away. My internet was down - only on this computer. He went through some steps, but I was concerned it was a scam. Is 877-747-8231 a legitimate support phone number?...
  9. Is This a Scam? Received email Supposedly from Microsoft Asking for Two-Step Verification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is This a Scam? Received email Supposedly from Microsoft Asking for Two-Step Verification: Hello Microsoft Forum, Today in my inbox, I saw the following email -- it came four times -- from Microsoft, and I suspect it's a fraud, particularly because I don't remember trying to sign in anywhere. Can someone please tell me if my suspicions are correct? Thanks, Daffy...
  10. Possible scam, possibly not. Need verification on this ASAP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible scam, possibly not. Need verification on this ASAP: Hello. I hope you are having a good day, reading these problems all day probably can get pretty monotonous. So I thought I'd start by saying thank you for helping me with this issue. I truly do value the help. Now, recently a group called PC NETWORK EXPERTS installed showed...