Windows 10: Scam

Discus and support Scam in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was scammed with the company saying they were from Microsoft. How do I block them from getting into my computer?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jeanie-43, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Jeanie-43 Win User

Scam

I was scammed with the company saying they were from Microsoft. How do I block them from getting into my computer?

:)

Jeanie-43, Jan 10, 2019
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User

Scam

Smeed, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Scam

1. Scam - Similar Threads - Scam

2. another Defender phishing scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    another Defender phishing scam: just received this one - full headers of email msg included---------- Original Message ----------Return-Path: <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>Received: from mx03.dca.untd.com mx03.dca.untd.com [10.171.44.33]by maildeliver10.vgs.untd.com with SMTP id...
  3. another Defender phishing scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    another Defender phishing scam: just received this one - full headers of email msg included---------- Original Message ----------Return-Path: <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>Received: from mx03.dca.untd.com mx03.dca.untd.com [10.171.44.33]by maildeliver10.vgs.untd.com with SMTP id...
  4. are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?

are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?: What are latest scams Defender lock up virus warnings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-pop-up-defender-virus-warnings-a-scam-or/ea70be59-602e-41f2-a0bf-2c70205b240f
  5. are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?: What are latest scams Defender lock up virus warnings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-pop-up-defender-virus-warnings-a-scam-or/ea70be59-602e-41f2-a0bf-2c70205b240f
  6. scam

scam: Hello, My computer was loudly asking me phone number to call, I could not do enything. I called, but it seems they wanted to reach and have my info. please help me find out if my computer is safe. I hav not gave them any info. they phone number is 18664642388. they said they...
  7. scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scam: Hello, My computer was loudly asking me phone number to call, I could not do enything. I called, but it seems they wanted to reach and have my info. please help me find out if my computer is safe. I hav not gave them any info. they phone number is 18664642388. they said they...
  8. Is this real? or a scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this real? or a scam?: There's a popup on my screen asking me to call 1-855-427-9362. I dont trust this popup. Please tell me what to do? And leave my computer alone!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-real-or-a-scam/db1c50ea-8430-4d58-90c8-21bca550aaa6
  9. Is this real? or a scam?

Is this real? or a scam?: There's a popup on my screen asking me to call 1-855-427-9362. I dont trust this popup. Please tell me what to do? And leave my computer alone!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-real-or-a-scam/db1c50ea-8430-4d58-90c8-21bca550aaa6
  10. Help request for Collaboration Opportunity: Enhancing Security Against Scams and Deepfakes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help request for Collaboration Opportunity: Enhancing Security Against Scams and Deepfakes: Hoping someone can help. Being trying to find contact numbers or email addresses to contact someone at Microsoft, Apple and Google. Not my area of expertise and have no idea of what department I should be looking for anyway. After being stuck going in circles I tried Get Help...