Windows 10: Scam ?

Discus and support Scam ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep getting icloud.exe-bad image error and I can't figure how to rid of the error?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gerald FLynch, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Scam ?

I keep getting icloud.exe-bad image error and I can't figure how to rid of the error?

:)

Gerald FLynch, Dec 20, 2019
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User

Scam ?

Smeed, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

Scam ?

1. Scam ? - Similar Threads - Scam

2. Tech Support Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tech Support Scam: I fell for a tech support scam a long time ago and the refund overpayment scam I got my money back for the refund scam and now ever since December 2019, they have been ringing me non-stop. Tried blocking the numbers nut they always ring back on different numbers. Any advice?...
  3. Latest telephone ransom scam?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest telephone ransom scam?: I had a call today from a lady purporting to be from the Microsoft Technical Dept. She said my computer had some problems which is true, because I have been trying to fix the boot failure problem for 2 days now. and she can help by referring me to one of her technical...
  4. Does 2nd tier support from Microsoft exist or it is just a scam?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does 2nd tier support from Microsoft exist or it is just a scam?: I contacted Microsoft last Monday and spent 3 hours trying to figure out why Windows cannot connect to my External Hard drive. He gave up and told me that a Second Tier agent would call me on Friday noon and if I wanted to change to an earlier time just to respond to the...
  5. Is this a scam/

Is this a scam/: While trying to pay for a service I received a notice the "because I was about to provide sensitive information," I needed to provide my Microsoft account info login and password. I didn't see how Microsoft should be involved. Is this some Windows security measure, or was...
  6. Phone Scam call

Phone Scam call: I received a call message from someone telling me that my computer had been compromised and the strange thing is that the caller id was my home phone number calling me on my home phone? Then just a few minutes ago it happened again. I answered the phone this time and was...
  7. Scammed

Scammed: What do i need to do if i believe some one other than Microsoft was posting to be someone to help me with my computer issue because a pop up window saying or giving me notice that my laptop has been infected or has some problems and may not work as it should....
  8. tech support scams

tech support scams: What if someone did give remote access to one of these tech support scams? What can they expect and what do they do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/tech-support-scams/6cf84899-3796-4dda-a0d6-d9f1eaad6b41
  9. Technical Support Scams

Technical Support Scams: Is a company called "Solitech Solutions" a scam tech support Company??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-support-scams/e8720db3-9e30-4b9b-b036-4e3d194c6d85"
  10. Scam and Securituy Update

Scam and Securituy Update: had a scam event where I got warning screen and bogus help number I checked Defender and I have an update prompt asking me to download Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.309.634.0 is this part of the scam? - it seems like...