Windows 10: Scam?

Discus and support Scam? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I received a suspicious text message on my phone today :Here it is“thank you for your auto renewal of your window 10 support your order id... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NathalieSchreier, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Scam?

I received a suspicious text message on my phone today :Here it is“thank you for your auto renewal of your window 10 support your order id no.XVFG-5678-HKJG OF USD 521.99 TO Cancel or Refund contect to 4782858801”I was stupid enough to call the number, no one answered and there was a brief message saying no one was available.Hopefully I won’t get in trouble for this!

:)

NathalieSchreier, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Smeed Win User

Scam?

Smeed, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Scam?

1. Scam? - Similar Threads - Scam

2. I fell for the scam now I'm worried they have everything on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I fell for the scam now I'm worried they have everything on my computer: I fell for their scam now I'm afraid they have access to everything on my computer how do I know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-fell-for-the-scam-now-im-worried-they-have/b6e83e26-3ee1-44d6-b962-692df50c636e
  3. I fell for the scam now I'm worried they have everything on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I fell for the scam now I'm worried they have everything on my computer: I fell for their scam now I'm afraid they have access to everything on my computer how do I know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-fell-for-the-scam-now-im-worried-they-have/b6e83e26-3ee1-44d6-b962-692df50c636e
  4. I fell for the scam now I'm worried they have everything on my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. New Trojan virus scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Trojan virus scam?: I got an audible message, not a pop up, stating I have a Trojan virus. It instructed me to call Microsoft. It DID NOT provide a phone number. It DID NOT provide a link. I am fully aware of scams that provide a phone number or link. This was not that. Has anyone experienced...
  6. New Trojan virus scam?

New Trojan virus scam?: I got an audible message, not a pop up, stating I have a Trojan virus. It instructed me to call Microsoft. It DID NOT provide a phone number. It DID NOT provide a link. I am fully aware of scams that provide a phone number or link. This was not that. Has anyone experienced...
  7. New Trojan virus scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. scam calling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scam calling: so i went on this website and it said my pc has been locked so i called there number for it and it was a scam number and i went on task manager and ended chrome but the thing is i want to bring this to your attention than not know but can i talk to an agent to resolve my...
  9. scam calling

scam calling: so i went on this website and it said my pc has been locked so i called there number for it and it was a scam number and i went on task manager and ended chrome but the thing is i want to bring this to your attention than not know but can i talk to an agent to resolve my...
  10. scam calling

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security