Windows 10: Scamed

Discus and support Scamed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was wondering if it was legit about Geek Source leaving the country and offering refunds for money scammed or trying to scam me again by telling me... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PatriciaHulsey, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Scamed

I was wondering if it was legit about Geek Source leaving the country and offering refunds for money scammed or trying to scam me again by telling me to buy Google play cards for $500 and telling me that is only way they can fix my computer so it will run. I have already been scammed out of $1300, but said they would refund it If I bought these Google play cards to use to make computer run?

:)

PatriciaHulsey, Jan 14, 2019
  2. gdobox Win User

Unable to update the latest version of Nokia N97 firmware in India

I'm not an Indian but I would like for NOKIA to released thier update for all N97 Model across the globe...

it feels like I bought defective phone or was scamed....

gdobox, Jan 14, 2019
  3. kylzer Win User
    [FF]   ****** Banned user J-Man (Jason Cobley) ******

Indeed hes scamed 2 users on guru3d *Mad Scamed :mad:

kylzer, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Scamed

Contacted by msithub. Told to call a 1-844 number.

do you hear me did I get scamed by msithub

jeffkuznicki, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Scamed

1. Scamed - Similar Threads - Scamed

2. Was I talking with a microsoft employee or was I being scamed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Was I talking with a microsoft employee or was I being scamed.: I clicked on an email this morning and clicked on an option in the email. My screen frtoze with a message that I was endangering my computer and gave me a 888 number to call Microsoft. I hesitadly called the number where a person identified himself as Jeffery Williams, a...
  3. Was I talking with a microsoft employee or was I being scamed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Was I talking with a microsoft employee or was I being scamed.: I clicked on an email this morning and clicked on an option in the email. My screen frtoze with a message that I was endangering my computer and gave me a 888 number to call Microsoft. I hesitadly called the number where a person identified himself as Jeffery Williams, a...
  4. Ithink Im being scamed. got a warning on my laptom that i had a virus and microsoft would...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ithink Im being scamed. got a warning on my laptom that i had a virus and microsoft would...: Ihad a security aleart appear on my loptop. told my to call 0800 number within 5 min or windowsx would shut my laptop down. whitch i did. he said he was windows support. he would help downloaded some progammes on to my laptop and start clearing issuse he said but could not...
  5. Ithink Im being scamed. got a warning on my laptom that i had a virus and microsoft would...

Ithink Im being scamed. got a warning on my laptom that i had a virus and microsoft would...: Ihad a security aleart appear on my loptop. told my to call 0800 number within 5 min or windowsx would shut my laptop down. whitch i did. he said he was windows support. he would help downloaded some progammes on to my laptop and start clearing issuse he said but could not...
  6. Ithink Im being scamed. got a warning on my laptom that i had a virus and microsoft would...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. bruhhh how do i install mincraft tell people u not telling u scaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bruhhh how do i install mincraft tell people u not telling u scaming: bruhhh how do i install mincraft tell people u not telling u scaming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bruhhh-how-do-i-install-mincraft-tell-people-u-not/d3366dca-c064-48f0-8d36-a95ef0b20754
  8. bruhhh how do i install mincraft tell people u not telling u scaming

bruhhh how do i install mincraft tell people u not telling u scaming: bruhhh how do i install mincraft tell people u not telling u scaming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bruhhh-how-do-i-install-mincraft-tell-people-u-not/d3366dca-c064-48f0-8d36-a95ef0b20754
  9. Will I get scamed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I get scamed: Will i get scamed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-i-get-scamed/db861f56-ff11-4087-9676-1f9311620d24
  10. scamed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    scamed: on Oct10 my screen was jammed with a notice to call service center I couldn't delete any of the message so I called and was informed I have all sorts of malware . he took over my computer and showed me some problems . informed me I would need to run down and purchase 2 -$100...