Windows 10: scamers

Discus and support scamers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was contacted by someone who said they were with Microsoft ended up being a scamer Be careful who you anser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RalphVest, Oct 9, 2019.

1. RalphVest Win User

scamers

I was contacted by someone who said they were with Microsoft ended up being a scamer Be careful who you anser

:)

RalphVest, Oct 9, 2019
  2. OneMoar Win User

World’s Most Realistic Graphics

god not these idiots again
    scamers and charlatans

OneMoar, Oct 9, 2019
  3. delete python.exe!

How can delete "python.exe" file. please no scamers

CesarGalbiati, Oct 9, 2019
  4. scamers

World’s Most Realistic Graphics

Wait, what?

Constantine Yevseyev, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

scamers

1. scamers - Similar Threads - scamers

2. Possible scamer from Norway

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible scamer from Norway: I just received 5 telephone calls from differents numbers from Telemark Norway , to alert me about a "terrible virus" in my computer. The person said that he calls from Windows Techinical Deppartment and told me to open a file called "eventvwr" through the tab "Run" on...
  3. Possible scamer from Norway

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible scamer from Norway: I just received 5 telephone calls from differents numbers from Telemark Norway , to alert me about a "terrible virus" in my computer. The person said that he calls from Windows Techinical Deppartment and told me to open a file called "eventvwr" through the tab "Run" on...