Windows 10: Scammed

Discus and support Scammed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My ICLOUD was used in Mexico to make purchases of 1 item Value $19.99 ICLOUD Storage Plan 2 TB. Device Used was IPHONE 6Plus How was it done? I had... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JOHNTHOMPSON_44, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Scammed

My ICLOUD was used in Mexico to make purchases of 1 item Value $19.99 ICLOUD Storage Plan 2 TB. Device Used was IPHONE 6Plus​

How was it done? I had just switched to hibernate for bed when instinct made me return. Since changed all passwords deleted Apple Payments as They used Apple on which I have payment card. Is Debit Card Safe as showed last 4 numbers. ​

I use WIN 10 Upgraded TO LATEST VERSION while I slept last night which did an auto upgrade.​

Did something prevent Security from Blocking Scam? ​

I only Previewed Purchase as opposed to download to WIN !0 Using Microsoft Edge and Defender.​

Switched off ICLOUD FROM STORAGE OF INFORMATION Also as Purchased Storage Plan. 2TB.​

I ​

:)

JOHNTHOMPSON_44, Jul 4, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

Scammed

1. Scammed - Similar Threads - Scammed

2. possible scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    possible scam: I just changed my password. Soon thereafter I got a message informing me that my account will be closed if I don't call 1-828-357-7166 within 48 hours. I suspect that someone is trying to scam me. Am I correct??...
  3. "I know" "You were Recorded" scam or virus threat?

"I know" "You were Recorded" scam or virus threat?: Upon opening my computer today I see an email message that is entitled "I know" - "You were recorded" It is asking for money to release my computer - states that it has password and account information. I run Windows 10 Windows Defender and received an update to my computer...
  4. Scam

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Scam: Morning While using Edge I got the following windows and I was unable to close any or open a new one. Had to call my internet provider Bell and had to use Ctl/Alt/Delete keys to close all programs.[IMG][IMG]...
  5. Scam?

Scam?: Earlier i was called by a no caller id and the guy said this was about a microsoft key or something like that and i said i dont have that becuz it seemed fishy so i then i stated what is my username and he says my name but not my username so i hung up i need help because he...
  6. IS THIS A SCAM

IS THIS A SCAM: The following has been happening daily (sometimes 2 times per day) while using Microsoft Edge: A "notice" takes over the screen and has a loud piercing noise. Warns that a virus has infected your computer and taken your information. Warns that this must be dealt with...
  7. Sophiisticated scam or legitimate service?

Sophiisticated scam or legitimate service?: A couple of hours ago I was contacted by someone claiming to be from Google Security Services. Texas based, he said. I get several scam calls a week and handled this in my usual fashion with a "Not interested, don't call me again" and ended the call. But unusually this one...
  8. Sophiisticated scam or legitimate service?

in Windows 10 Support
    Sophiisticated scam or legitimate service?: A couple of hours ago I was contacted by someone claiming to be from Google Security Services. Texas based, he said. I get several scam calls a week and handled this in my usual fashion with a "Not interested, don't call me again" and ended the call. But unusually this one...
  9. Technical Support Scam

Technical Support Scam: Hello, Im having a serious problem and I need help. I received a phone call from scammers, they had access to my desktop, they run some command in (win+R) console. At the moment they tried to access my bank account and somehow suggested language is from Indonesia. I...
  10. Scam or not?

Scam or not?: Hi everybody, this morning I was surfing when an alert message appeared onto my screen. I called the number +39 055....., I thought it was the number of technical assistance. I paid 199,50€ for a six-month assistance service. They told me my PC was in a very bad condition...