Windows 10: Scammed

Discus and support Scammed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My ICLOUD was used in Mexico to make purchases of 1 item Value $19.99 ICLOUD Storage Plan 2 TB. Device Used was IPHONE 6Plus How was it done? I had... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JOHNTHOMPSON_44, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Scammed

My ICLOUD was used in Mexico to make purchases of 1 item Value $19.99 ICLOUD Storage Plan 2 TB. Device Used was IPHONE 6Plus​

How was it done? I had just switched to hibernate for bed when instinct made me return. Since changed all passwords deleted Apple Payments as They used Apple on which I have payment card. Is Debit Card Safe as showed last 4 numbers. ​

I use WIN 10 Upgraded TO LATEST VERSION while I slept last night which did an auto upgrade.​

Did something prevent Security from Blocking Scam? ​

I only Previewed Purchase as opposed to download to WIN !0 Using Microsoft Edge and Defender.​

Switched off ICLOUD FROM STORAGE OF INFORMATION Also as Purchased Storage Plan. 2TB.​

I ​

:)

JOHNTHOMPSON_44, Jul 4, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

Scammed

1. Scammed - Similar Threads - Scammed

2. BlOcked access with scam phone number. Completely covers my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BlOcked access with scam phone number. Completely covers my screen: I have a blocked access that covers my whole screen with a scam phone number. I can't get into anything and I've been trying Microsoft phone numbers but I only get robot that tells me to access things on my computer that is blocked and unaccessable!...
  3. BlOcked access with scam phone number. Completely covers my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BlOcked access with scam phone number. Completely covers my screen: I have a blocked access that covers my whole screen with a scam phone number. I can't get into anything and I've been trying Microsoft phone numbers but I only get robot that tells me to access things on my computer that is blocked and unaccessable!...
  4. BlOcked access with scam phone number. Completely covers my screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. 425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?: Hi,I had issues updating Windows 10 to my computer. I contacted technical support 4 times before I had the issue escalated to a phone call. The agent asked for my phone number and time at which they could reach me. Today an agent called me from 425-635-2970. There was no name...
  6. 425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?

425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?: Hi,I had issues updating Windows 10 to my computer. I contacted technical support 4 times before I had the issue escalated to a phone call. The agent asked for my phone number and time at which they could reach me. Today an agent called me from 425-635-2970. There was no name...
  7. 425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Scam verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scam verification: I googled Microsoft support and got this nember to calI. Someone answered right away. My internet was down - only on this computer. He went through some steps, but I was concerned it was a scam. Is 877-747-8231 a legitimate support phone number?...
  9. Scam verification

Scam verification: I googled Microsoft support and got this nember to calI. Someone answered right away. My internet was down - only on this computer. He went through some steps, but I was concerned it was a scam. Is 877-747-8231 a legitimate support phone number?...
  10. I fell for the scam now I'm worried they have everything on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I fell for the scam now I'm worried they have everything on my computer: I fell for their scam now I'm afraid they have access to everything on my computer how do I know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-fell-for-the-scam-now-im-worried-they-have/b6e83e26-3ee1-44d6-b962-692df50c636e