Windows 10: Scammers and cleaning my computer after I get them out.

Discus and support Scammers and cleaning my computer after I get them out. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer got invaded by suppose to be Micro-soft support techs that tuned my computer up for me 6 months ago, long story short I let them have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bobbielytle1, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Scammers and cleaning my computer after I get them out.

My computer got invaded by suppose to be Micro-soft support techs that tuned my computer up for me 6 months ago, long story short I let them have remote access and now I need to try to see and remove any malware or virus they left behind. I'm running windows 7 not 10 though so I cant find anything out there to help walk me thru the process of checking my computer and fixing it best I can to at least get them out of my bank accounts etc. I sat there watching them mess with my banking accounts the numbers on the screens anyways but I would not log in to my bank account to check it and see if they really got my money and I guess it was the right thing to do because my money is still there and they were pissed trying everything they could to get me to log in threw the browser I called the bank instead and my money wasn't touched but they are still in my computer or have put something in my computer and I want them and it OUT. I figured I will have to just go buy a new one but not if I can get any malware or virus's out they may have installed I dont have the money or the knowledge to get another computer and was hoping I could get some help here from you all that may have gone threw the same type of thing or some of you that may be a computer dummy like I am that just need a little help but am willing to put the work in to do whatever I need to do to learn what I need to learn to keep it from happening again I just need a little help. I would appreciate it very much. I have an ASUS with windows 7 running on it. My name is Bobbie and I'd appreciate ANY help offered... Thank you,

:)

bobbielytle1, Aug 31, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Scammers

they are indian callers i suggest downloading an app called Truecaller on your Cellphone if they are calling you there this Truecaller app will identify these phone numbers as Scammers

andrewbradimore, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Toothless Win User

Scammers and cleaning my computer after I get them out.

Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Scammers and cleaning my computer after I get them out.

1. Scammers and cleaning my computer after I get them out. - Similar Threads - Scammers cleaning computer

2. I cannot get my computer out of BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get my computer out of BIOS: Yesterday, I was playing a video game and got a blue screen. The blue screen was quick and I didn’t see the error code. After the fact, my computer booted into bios, from here on out saving and exiting bios gives me a black screen and then directly loads back into bios. I...
  3. I cannot get my computer out of BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get my computer out of BIOS: Yesterday, I was playing a video game and got a blue screen. The blue screen was quick and I didn’t see the error code. After the fact, my computer booted into bios, from here on out saving and exiting bios gives me a black screen and then directly loads back into bios. I...
  4. I cannot get my computer out of BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Scammers Remote Controlling My Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scammers Remote Controlling My Computer: So, earlier some person I know ended falling in a scam and gave other people access to him computer remotely. I tried to find the app they were using to do this, but they always closed the the tabs and were trying even to stop me from turning the computer off. Because of that...
  6. Computer Locked by Scammers

Computer Locked by Scammers: I've just got a laptop in that's running Windows 10. The owner thought he was dealing with his broadband provider as he has been having trouble with his internet. However, it turns out it was a scam and he allowed them access to his laptop. When they asked him to login to his...
  7. Scammer accessing my computer

Scammer accessing my computer: He said he worked for MS said my anti virus had expired, He said he needed to access my PC to install the new software. It took me 15 mins on the phone with him to make up my mind, weather or not to give him access, to my computer, but I did! MORON Any ways The...
  8. scammers had control of my computer,

scammers had control of my computer,: How do I determine if they planted a back door, to enter my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/scammers-had-control-of-my-computer/fa6ead2b-dda6-48dd-9ffb-2883db669c51
  9. Scammers are getting clever (Discussion)

Scammers are getting clever (Discussion): I was watching a scammer video by a Youtuber named KitBoga And saw a scammer end him to a website for support that looked identical to the real Microsoft page, Just wanted to alert people that : Microsoft will never ever call you nether will (Well Known Scams) The IRS...
  10. cleaning out computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    cleaning out computer: I am giving away a notebook computer and a streaming notebook and want to clear my personal information before I do so. How do I do it? Both have Windows 10....