Windows 10: SCAMMERS from 850-275-0451 caller id says FT WALTN BCH FL!!

Discus and support SCAMMERS from 850-275-0451 caller id says FT WALTN BCH FL!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Wow, these people are persistent. The phone number shows about 6 times on my caller id. This "rep' kept prompting me to key in cmd saying he wanted to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Maryannda13, Apr 6, 2019.

1. SCAMMERS from 850-275-0451 caller id says FT WALTN BCH FL!!

Wow, these people are persistent. The phone number shows about 6 times on my caller id. This "rep' kept prompting me to key in cmd saying he wanted to refund me the money I had paid for Microsoft. He continued to try to pacify me and I kept playing dumb and innocent as if I were trying to follow his directions but didn't know what he was talking about. Then I asked him if I should push the S-C-A-M keys. He finally lost it and began cursing me! SCAMMERS from 850-275-0451 caller id says FT WALTN BCH FL!! :)

:)

Maryannda13, Apr 6, 2019

2. caller ID

Hi,

To show the Caller ID, please follow these simple steps:

• From the Start screen, swipe left.
    • Scroll and tap Phone.
    • Tap the Menu icon.
    • Tap Settings/call settings.
    • Tap the Show my caller ID to drop-down.
    • Tap to select the desired option from the list.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards

Dennis Zac, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Is there any Caller ID Software that works in Windows 10

I have tried every Caller ID program that I can find to try and have Windows 10 display the Caller ID for incoming phone calls on my desktop.

I have tried a Conexant 93010 ACF External USB modem and a LSI PCI-SV92EX Soft Modem. Both support Caller ID and when I send them the Caller ID command using Hyperterminal (which is sadly missing in Win 10) they reply with OK.

They work fine in XP and Windows 7 (haven't tried in Win8) but in Win10 all I get is a N/A instead of the Caller ID info.

Any suggestions for tweaks or software to try will be appreciated. I have tried CallTray, Ascendis Caller ID, Call Clerk, Picture Caller ID, and Audio Caller ID, all with the same results.

Thanks

HometownDigital, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Allenc85 Win User

SCAMMERS from 850-275-0451 caller id says FT WALTN BCH FL!!

Is there any Caller ID Software that works in Windows 10

I use Call Clerk with a Hiro 50113 usb modem works great on Windows 10.

Allenc85, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

SCAMMERS from 850-275-0451 caller id says FT WALTN BCH FL!!

1. SCAMMERS from 850-275-0451 caller id says FT WALTN BCH FL!! - Similar Threads - SCAMMERS 850 275

2. What is 'ft' in this command?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is 'ft' in this command?: I am using this command in powershell: dir ft "name" and it shows only names of the files and folders rather than all details like length and time, etc.But what does ft means here? Filter or Format Table?...
  3. What is 'ft' in this command?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is 'ft' in this command?: I am using this command in powershell: dir ft "name" and it shows only names of the files and folders rather than all details like length and time, etc.But what does ft means here? Filter or Format Table?...
  4. Microsoft Account Verification, no caller ID sometimes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Verification, no caller ID sometimes: Greetings, When logging in to my company's VPN, after providing password, I receive a phone call from Microsoft's "Account Verification" system. I'm prompted to press the "#" key and the system reports my account has been successfully verified. Usually that phone call...
  5. Your Phone caller ID on Win10 is always Unknown.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone caller ID on Win10 is always Unknown.: I have this issue where the caller-ID is always shown as Unknown on my PC while it shows the name on my phone. I am on the Insider Slow-ring. The bluetooth settings on my phone is set to "Share conacts". Anyone else with the same issue, or a suggestion on how to solve...
  6. Error Event ID 17 Caller DC040780

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Event ID 17 Caller DC040780: Who is Windows 10 Caller DC040789 and why does it fail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-event-id-17-caller-dc040780/5ed46b03-3df0-4e9e-9ce8-6b3f5bbd5141
  7. caller id

caller id: When will Microsoft have it's own caller id for Windows Phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caller-id/4378eed1-59ee-40d4-b47b-b7c816aa13ac
  8. Email From Same Scammer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email From Same Scammer: About 2 weeks ago I had posted a question to the M.S. community and got an email response that appeared to be from M.S. In short, I called the number in the message and ended up getting scammed. I reported it to M.S., but the screens did not allow me to enter much...
  9. Is there any Caller ID Software that works in Windows 10

Is there any Caller ID Software that works in Windows 10: I have tried every Caller ID program that I can find to try and have Windows 10 display the Caller ID for incoming phone calls on my desktop. I have tried a Conexant 93010 ACF External USB modem and a LSI PCI-SV92EX Soft Modem. Both support Caller ID and when I send them...
  10. Is there any Caller ID Software that works in Windows 7

Is there any Caller ID Software that works in Windows 7: Hi, I appreciate any help for the below issues. I am trying to read the caller ID using serial port and TAPI libraries. However using Serial port I'm getting the reply as "RING", there is no caller ID or caller number. Using TAPI, I am not getting the caller ID. I...