Windows 10: scammers imitatimg microsoft support

Discus and support scammers imitatimg microsoft support in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; scammers are imitating Microsoft support after login saying my account is blocked because of suspicious activity.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JamesPerry7, Sep 26, 2019.

1. scammers imitatimg microsoft support

scammers are imitating Microsoft support after login saying my account is blocked because of suspicious activity.

:)

JamesPerry7, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Borg 386 Win User

Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware

Microsoft: Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware | ZDNet

scammers imitatimg microsoft support [​IMG]

Borg 386, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Martmcd Win User
    scammers fake support

Hi thomaspitts1,

please explain the issue in more detail.

microsoft will not phone you to tell you that you need support

Microsoft will not email you to tell you that you need support

Microsoft will not hijack your browser with a page telling you that you need support.

Microsoft will not post phone numbers in the forum suggesting you call

If you have seen any of those then your title is correct they are scammers.

Martmcd, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Martmcd Win User

scammers imitatimg microsoft support

Tech Support Scammers

Any tech support (from anybody) that you did not initiate is a scam.

microsoft (and any other legitimate tech company) WILL NOT call you unless YOU have previously arranged it.

microsoft error messages NEVER suggest you call a number.

uninstall any software that they told you to install. and read

"What to do if a tech support scammer already has your info"

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/401340...

let us know how you get on

Martmcd, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

scammers imitatimg microsoft support

1. scammers imitatimg microsoft support - Similar Threads - scammers imitatimg microsoft

2. suspect fake support number/scammer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    suspect fake support number/scammer: I received an email from "On Line Store"<*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> they indicated I ordered a microsoft surface book 3 for $1600 that was being shipped to an address in Cupertino CA I did not order the item The "windows support" number for billing...
  3. Support number scammer

Support number scammer: Is there a real support phone number or are all numbers fake that are posted in replies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-number-scammer/a54f6ea8-0231-4046-bdf8-059dc4c8c323
  4. Support number scammer

Support number scammer: Is there a real support phone number or are all numbers fake that are posted in replies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-number-scammer/7835bf7f-8ab3-439f-83f7-07b768649ed5
  5. Technical Support Scammers

Technical Support Scammers: Is it safe click "call me back" or "schedule a call" under the pop up that says "Talk to a person" after I click "get help" when I go to Update Issues? The last time I did that, a lady with a foreign accent took me to a sight that prompted a "share my screen", giving her...
  6. Scammers imitating Microsoft support.

Scammers imitating Microsoft support.: scammers are imitating Microsoft support after login saying my account is blocked because of suspicious activity. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/scammers-imitating-microsoft-support/ed7f4683-ec91-4a2e-b2bb-035cfd7fa0d4
  7. scammers fake support

scammers fake support: Microsoft will not post support on my pc at anytime / https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scammers-fake-support/9676351d-528c-4875-a2b9-fd30f60b8644"
  8. SCAMMERS CLAIMING TO BE WINDOWS SUPPORT

SCAMMERS CLAIMING TO BE WINDOWS SUPPORT: My computer was blocked when in use, said to call a number. I did. They said it was windows--but to fix it I paid them $500.00. The business is Krish radiant solutions 1-888-435-1333. Now I get one to three calls a day telling me that they have been ordered to close and...
  9. Tech Support Scammers

Tech Support Scammers: I have paid money three times over the past two years to outfits that claim to be Microsoft tech support. I allow them to remotely access my computer to do their thing. I was finally told that any tech support you get after 6:00 pm is not Microsoft and these scammers are...
  10. Tech support scammers find a home on Microsoft TechNet pages

in Windows 10 News
    Tech support scammers find a home on Microsoft TechNet pages: Tech support scammers have created over 3,000 pages on the Microsoft TechNet portal to promote various shady services. The reason for invading Microsoft's portal was to gain a reputational boost from the microsoft.com domain, allowing their shady ads to appear higher in...