Windows 10: Scammers

Discus and support Scammers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Im getting calls from people claiming to Microsoft Support people that claim my computer is giving off bad signals to Microsoft and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dorothy JJ, Aug 13, 2019 at 7:57 PM.

1. Scammers

Hello,

Im getting calls from people claiming to Microsoft Support people that claim my computer is giving off bad signals to Microsoft and my computer may have been compromised. How do I know if these people are actually Microsoft Support people?

:)

2. Scammers

they are indian callers i suggest downloading an app called Truecaller on your Cellphone if they are calling you there this Truecaller app will identify these phone numbers as Scammers

andrewbradimore, Aug 13, 2019 at 7:59 PM
  3. Scammers

May I offer you a suggestion: If you have any emails from the "scammer" gather them and make sure your credit card company knows about them. I was luckily able to recoup my payment. Good Luck.

Care Valkanas, Aug 13, 2019 at 7:59 PM
  4. Borg 386 Win User

Scammers

Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware

Microsoft: Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware | ZDNet

Scammers [​IMG]

Thema:

Scammers

1. Scammers - Similar Threads - Scammers

2. scammer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    scammer: is there a scammer out there pretending to be microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/scammer/f009a4a1-5ac8-4426-a2f4-8c10723e413e
  3. trying to install Office on laptop and got a scammer asking me to call 844 383 9003

trying to install Office on laptop and got a scammer asking me to call 844 383 9003: on installing Office Home to my existing laptop, after I entered the key, I received a warning that there was a problem with my firewall and I needed to contact 844 383 9003 which turned out to not be a microsoft rep. but I was stupid and gave them access to my machine . HELP...
  4. Telephone Scammers Claiming To Be Microsoft

Telephone Scammers Claiming To Be Microsoft: I received a call today from telephone number 817-402-0091, Alvarado, TX. I didn't answer as I know it's a scam call. A message was left that my subscription was about to expire and I needed to call them or my credit card would be charged $299. I've reported these type of...
  5. scammer had remote access to pc for five minutes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    scammer had remote access to pc for five minutes: hi I restored pc to factory settings with every thing removed and the pc runs well and I have added malewarebytes pro which scans daily and has found nothing . could a rootkit placed remotely by the scammer survive and run undetected thanks peter...
  6. Maybe Scammer

Maybe Scammer: I went onto a website from a quizzes site. This website claimed to be an iq test, but when I opened it; I got a verbal message and a screen that looked like it was windows telling me my browser had been locked and to not turn off my computer. I've never had this happen...
  7. scammers had control of my computer,

scammers had control of my computer,: How do I determine if they planted a back door, to enter my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/scammers-had-control-of-my-computer/fa6ead2b-dda6-48dd-9ffb-2883db669c51
  8. Scam the Scammers

Scam the Scammers: If you get a call from somebody saying they are from Microsoft they are not. Microsoft dont do that. If you have done the dishes like the wife asked you and they call have some fun. Time is money to those Scallys so wind them up act daft keep getting it wrong when they ask...
  9. scammers fake support

scammers fake support: Microsoft will not post support on my pc at anytime / https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scammers-fake-support/9676351d-528c-4875-a2b9-fd30f60b8644"
  10. Please investigate and Shutdown a Fraud Scammer using a Hotmail account

Please investigate and Shutdown a Fraud Scammer using a Hotmail account: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is a fraudulent scammer. They have listed a property for rent in Scarborough, Maine on Craigslist and are NOT the property owner. My wife and I both met the actual owner living inside and she stated at least 4 people have been...