Windows 10: Scan 3 pages in 1 document

Discus and support Scan 3 pages in 1 document in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good day, Please help.... I am using windows fax and scan, and I am trying to scan 1 document with 3 pages. It keeps on separating the pages, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OfficeRPF, Aug 6, 2020.

1. OfficeRPF Win User

Scan 3 pages in 1 document

Good day,

Please help....

I am using windows fax and scan, and I am trying to scan 1 document with 3 pages.

It keeps on separating the pages, so it saves it as 3 documents, not 1 document with 3 pages.

Regards,

LC

:)

OfficeRPF, Aug 6, 2020
  2. Pedro M Win User

scanning more than 1 document

Hi, i hope you're doing good today.

If you have office try following steps:

1. Start Word and click the “Insert” tab.

2. Click the small “Object” drop-down on the right side of the ribbon. Choose “Object” again.

3. Scroll through the “Object type” menu to the type of file the scanned document was saved in, such as a PDF or image file format.

4. Double-click the type of file. Note that these only list file types, not your actual scanned document.

5. Browse through the window that opens and locate your scanned document. When you are returned to the Object window, click the “OK” button to insert the document.

6. Click the cursor after the end of the scanned document or in the middle of the pages if you prefer to add the second document in between. Press “Enter” to add space for the second document or “Ctrl” and “Enter” together for a page break.

7. Repeat the process to add the second scanned document into the Word document.

8. Click the “File” tab, then click “Save As” and type a name for the combined document into the “File name” text box. Click the “Save” button.

Regards.

Pedro M, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Scanning multiple pages in to one single document​

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to scan multiple pages into one document. You can achieve the task by scanning all the pages into one PDF file.

• What is the make and model of the scanner?

I would suggest you to refer the articles mentioned below, depending on the scanner you are using to scan the document.

For HP Scanners:

HP Printers - How to Scan (Windows)
    , refer the section
    How do I save multiple documents or photos as a single PDF?

For Brother Scanners:

Scan multiple pages into one file instead of each scan being saved as a separate file

For EPSON Scanners:

Scan Multiple Pages to a PDF File

For Canon Scanners:

Scanning multiple pages to a single PDF file using MP Navigator EX (Scanners)
    and

Scan multiple documents using the IJ Scan Utility

Note:
    Since Microsoft does not host the websites, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Scan 3 pages in 1 document

scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Scan 3 pages in 1 document

1. Scan 3 pages in 1 document - Similar Threads - Scan pages document

2. Saving scanned documents is 1 PDF file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving scanned documents is 1 PDF file: I'm using Windows Fax and Scan in Windows 11. I want to put 5 scanned pages in 1 PDF file. After having scanned the 5 pages I select them and want to print to a PDF. However when I select 1 file I can select "Print". As soon as I select 2 or more files the "Print" option can...
  3. Saving scanned documents is 1 PDF file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving scanned documents is 1 PDF file: I'm using Windows Fax and Scan in Windows 11. I want to put 5 scanned pages in 1 PDF file. After having scanned the 5 pages I select them and want to print to a PDF. However when I select 1 file I can select "Print". As soon as I select 2 or more files the "Print" option can...
  4. scanned documents

in Cortana
    scanned documents: Is it possible to fax scanned documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanned-documents/a30e52f0-fc9f-4ff6-b0c9-51defcc3c7a5
  5. How to create multiple pages on one scanned document using Windows Scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to create multiple pages on one scanned document using Windows Scan: Downloaded Window Scan. Using HP Office Jet Printer/Scanner. Cant seem to be able to scan multiple pages within one document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-multiple-pages-on-one-scanned/ce53ab7d-2cb6-4469-b8f8-ec246016c41a
  6. Scanning a document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scanning a document: I have placed a document in my scanner (MG5750 printer), and pressed the scan button. In the small screen on the printer, it says in a small oblong box 'Doc.type <Auto scan>, and at the bottom 'Scan, save, forward'. I pressed the 1st of the 3 buttons beneath the screen and...
  7. Windows 10 Fax and Scan (NOT ABLE TO SCAN MORE THAN 1 PAGE???)

Windows 10 Fax and Scan (NOT ABLE TO SCAN MORE THAN 1 PAGE???): I can't for the life of me figure out how to scan in multiple pages on a document. I have tried and googled it but to no avail. Each time I scan with this new Windows 10 it says NEW SCAN ? On the old version their was a small + at the bottom of the screen if you wanted to...
  8. How do i combine individually scanned pages into 1 document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i combine individually scanned pages into 1 document: Why does Windows 10 scan pages indivually in the doc feeder and how do i combine them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-combine-individually-scanned-pages-into-1/0d39cce4-42fd-4600-915c-8eb66a1b4ba0"
  9. Scan App-Multiple page document is scanning as separate pages

Scan App-Multiple page document is scanning as separate pages: I have a 3 page document that I am trying to scan and save as one document. I am using the feeder. When the scan in complete, it saves it as three individual files instead of one file with three pages. In another instance, it saved 2 pages in one document and the 3rd page...
  10. scanning more than 1 document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanning more than 1 document: I have a PIXMA MG5520 Scanner and I'd like to know how to put 2 or more scanned documents in 1 file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scanning-more-than-1-document/dc0d4ef8-f066-4eca-b052-c52b8c09d687