Windows 10: scan 5 pages to a pdf file - each page is coming out seperate

Discus and support scan 5 pages to a pdf file - each page is coming out seperate in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I scan five pages into one pdf file. they are all coming out separate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cyber brochure, Aug 13, 2019.

1. scan 5 pages to a pdf file - each page is coming out seperate

How do I scan five pages into one pdf file. they are all coming out separate

:)

cyber brochure, Aug 13, 2019
  2. psyko12 Win User

Page File

Set minimum and maximum to a constant number as suggested by others, that will help reduce fragmentation on the drive coz of different page file sizing.

psyko12, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Berton Win User
    Scan and FAX multi Pages to PDF?

My HP Scan function has an Advanced Setting for 1 file per page.

scan 5 pages to a pdf file - each page is coming out seperate [​IMG]

Berton, Aug 13, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

scan 5 pages to a pdf file - each page is coming out seperate

scanning multiple pages into a single PDF file

Hi Stephen, your scanner does not have the capability to scan multiple pages to PDF. this functionality is also lacking in Windows 10

You will need a 3rd party app to be able to scan multiple pages to a PDF

A really good and free options is NAPS2 - Not Another PDF Scanner!

It is fully featured, can scan multiple pages into a PDF, it can OCR the text, so the resulting PDF has searchable text, not just images - this keeps the file size down

NAPS2 (Not Another PDF Scanner 2)

DaveM121, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

scan 5 pages to a pdf file - each page is coming out seperate

1. scan 5 pages to a pdf file - each page is coming out seperate - Similar Threads - scan pages pdf

2. Delete specified pages at PDF file.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Delete specified pages at PDF file.: Hi. I have Office 2019. My question is whether Word can delete pages from multi-page PDF files. Thanks. 180845
  3. Multiple page pdf

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Multiple page pdf: Just installed Microsoft Scan. How do I scan a multiple page document into one pdf vs one pdf for each page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-page-pdf/a993c940-1135-4554-8e98-164fc306dc99
  4. how to prevent date on each page when print to pdf?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to prevent date on each page when print to pdf?: Hi, I am unable to change settings prevent header & footer date on each page when printing from mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-prevent-date-on-each-page-when-print-to-pdf/6031f586-81ed-428c-8666-314b07b2b881
  5. Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File: Hey I have MFC-L3710CW Printer/Scanner and can not figure out how to scan multiple pages to one file and save it as PDF. My old computer I would just be able to scan it by hitting the scan button on my printer/scanner and it would scan right into a PDF file. Now with my...
  6. scan multiple pages to separate files

in Windows 10 Customization
    scan multiple pages to separate files: we have a brother mfc-8510dn printer and want to scan multiple pages to separate file. how do we do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-multiple-pages-to-separate-files/230b1c6c-d74d-4475-b4fd-764e7a6a83b6
  7. How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?: I have to print some documents. One of the documents has like 3 pages. I only want to print 1 page. I know you can do this when printing and selecting print only page 3. But i want to make this 3 page document into 1 page only. Thus if i open this file, it only shows that one...
  8. scan multiple pages into a single PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scan multiple pages into a single PDF: I have installed a HP 2545 printer scanner but cannot scan multiple pages into one PDF document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scan-multiple-pages-into-a-single-pdf/4f94c490-9a49-4104-9ed9-8d053b8f98b1
  9. Scan and FAX multi Pages to PDF?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scan and FAX multi Pages to PDF?: I can Scan from my Brother MFC-8840D using the Scan on the Start Menu or the Scan and FAX. I even have the option to save it as a PDF and this all works. However it wants to save each page. Is there any way to configure it to scan several pages from the FlatBed and not the...
  10. Moving paging file to seperate partition on same drive ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Moving paging file to seperate partition on same drive ?: I was wondering if there would be an advantage to moving the paging file to a separate partition on the same SSD keeping all the software on the "C" Drive & games on "E" Drive. Or Would this only work if I used another SSD of 30gb size ? I am wondering this through...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows scan coming on separate pages

2. how to get scanned document pages onto one document

3. scan multiple pages with microsoft scan

4. how do i seperate my document pdf to a scan image,
  5. how to scan pdf file in pages,
  6. how to combine 4 scans into one file canon,
  7. windows 10 scan to multiple page pdf,
  8. windows 10 scan to pdf,
  9. how to combin scaning,
  10. scan multiple pages to pdf windows 10,
  11. scan multi page documents from printer to pc,