Windows 10: Scan and upload

Discus and support Scan and upload in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I urgently need to learn how to scan and upload. I would appreciate any help. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mamel0316, May 14, 2019.

1. mamel0316 Win User

Scan and upload

I urgently need to learn how to scan and upload. I would appreciate any help. Thank you

:)

mamel0316, May 14, 2019

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, May 14, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, May 14, 2019
  4. Scan and upload

I cannot upload scanned documents

Hi Colin,

I realize that you are unable to upload scanned documents. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• On which website are you trying to upload?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?

Reply to us with more information to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Scan and upload

1. Scan and upload - Similar Threads - Scan upload

2. Windows Defender Requested a file to scan but didnt scan it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Requested a file to scan but didnt scan it: Windows Defender requested me to send in a file from my SystemTemp folder, this file was named chrome_url_fetcher{random string of characters}.crx3 and I sent the file in to get scanned. But after sending in the file my internet restarted due to router settings, and I checked...
  3. Windows Defender Requested a file to scan but didnt scan it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Requested a file to scan but didnt scan it: Windows Defender requested me to send in a file from my SystemTemp folder, this file was named chrome_url_fetcher{random string of characters}.crx3 and I sent the file in to get scanned. But after sending in the file my internet restarted due to router settings, and I checked...
  4. Windows Defender Requested a file to scan but didnt scan it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How does OneDrive scan files when uploading folders? Privacy Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does OneDrive scan files when uploading folders? Privacy Question: Good day Community So I have a major privacy concern.I have not uploaded anything to OneDrive due to Privacy reasons regarding my very personal photos.One day I installed OneDrive because Windows said it needed it to finish setting up my PC. OneDrive said I did not back up...
  6. How does OneDrive scan files when uploading folders? Privacy Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How does OneDrive scan files when uploading folders? Privacy Question: Good day Community So I have a major privacy concern.I have not uploaded anything to OneDrive due to Privacy reasons regarding my very personal photos.One day I installed OneDrive because Windows said it needed it to finish setting up my PC. OneDrive said I did not back up...
  7. Why we scan with antivirus if we can only just upload the file to virustotal but we can...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why we scan with antivirus if we can only just upload the file to virustotal but we can...: Why we scan with antivirus if we can only just upload the file to virustotal but we can upload only 20mb files or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-we-scan-with-antivirus-if-we-can-only-just/6ccce918-7ab8-43f9-85e5-62413c55fb58
  8. I am trying to scan a picture on my canon MX922 scanner/printer and then upload it to my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am trying to scan a picture on my canon MX922 scanner/printer and then upload it to my...: I am trying to scan a picture on my canon MX922 scanner/printer and then upload it to my computer for safe keeping please help * Original title: please help...
  9. trying to scan and upload a document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trying to scan and upload a document: I'm unsure why my printer is not scanning so I can upload an important document. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-scan-and-upload-a-document/7e021bb6-4419-4be4-8b24-9ec0986027f9
  10. How to scan/print sensitive documents and upload them?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to scan/print sensitive documents and upload them?: Hey all. Got an issue and like feedback. I have a laptop where i do most things on it except stream things on it anymore due to worrying about viruses/malware etc. I have to print a few documents and then fill the form out and then upload it to a site. So i don't have to...