Windows 10: Scan App-Multiple page document is scanning as separate pages

Discus and support Scan App-Multiple page document is scanning as separate pages in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a 3 page document that I am trying to scan and save as one document. I am using the feeder. When the scan in complete, it saves it as three... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mak04, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Mak04 Win User

Scan App-Multiple page document is scanning as separate pages

I have a 3 page document that I am trying to scan and save as one document. I am using the feeder. When the scan in complete, it saves it as three individual files instead of one file with three pages. In another instance, it saved 2 pages in one document and the 3rd page in another. I did not change any settings. I have an older printer that allowed me to scan a multiple pages and save them to one file. I also have a new printer. I am not able to scan multiple pages and save them to one document on either printer since I have been using Windows 10. How can I solve this problem? Thanks!

Note: I was trying to select the required fields to post this question and it does not have a choice for Scan, only for 3D Scan.

I tried to chose the "other" category, but it did not have an option for the Scan App. I hope I get answer even though I did not categorize it correctly.

:)

Mak04, Oct 5, 2018

2. Scanning multiple page document

Hi,

I have SurfacePro 4/Windows 10 with Windows Fax and Scan and I cannot find how to scan a 4 page document using flatbed. The document is a folded A4, 4 page document, not 4 loose pages so I cannot use the feeder.

Is there a way to scan the document so the result is one scanned document with 4 pages. Not four pages all as separate scans.

Or is there another program/solution and if so which one ?

Can anyone help me please.

Anita Atkin, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Scan multiple pages in Windows Scan

How do I scan multiple pages with the WIndows Scan app through the document feeder (RICOH printer). I put multiple pages in the feeder but it'll only scan one page.

Death by printer...., Oct 6, 2018
  4. Scan App-Multiple page document is scanning as separate pages

How do I scan multiple pages into the same document in Windows Fax and Scan

How do I scan multiple pages into the same document in Windows Fax and Scan?

MichaelAlbu, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Scan App-Multiple page document is scanning as separate pages

1. Scan App-Multiple page document is scanning as separate pages - Similar Threads - Scan App Multiple

2. How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?: I can't seem to change the settings with my HP Deskjet 3050 printer / scanner to enable me to save multiple scanned pages as one document? Can anyone help please?...
  3. How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?: I can't seem to change the settings with my HP Deskjet 3050 printer / scanner to enable me to save multiple scanned pages as one document? Can anyone help please?...
  4. How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Scanning multiple pages

Scanning multiple pages: I am unable to scan multiple pages using Windows 10. It scans each page as a separate PDF file and not as one document. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-multiple-pages/2a988b66-c1bd-4e7c-b1db-c7ef0beec60e
  6. multiple page scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    multiple page scan: I want to send an email with a 3 page attachment. When I scan them on the document feeder each individual page shows up. I want it as one attachment for the recipient to open up. How do I change settings for this to change?...
  7. Scanning multiple pages in Windows scan

Scanning multiple pages in Windows scan: Why when I scan multiple pages through the scan feeder using windows scan, each individual page is saved as a single file and not as a full group ie 7 pages in one file name?...
  8. scan multiple pages to separate files

in Windows 10 Customization
    scan multiple pages to separate files: we have a brother mfc-8510dn printer and want to scan multiple pages to separate file. how do we do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-multiple-pages-to-separate-files/230b1c6c-d74d-4475-b4fd-764e7a6a83b6
  9. How to create multiple pages on one scanned document using Windows Scan

How to create multiple pages on one scanned document using Windows Scan: Downloaded Window Scan. Using HP Office Jet Printer/Scanner. Cant seem to be able to scan multiple pages within one document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-multiple-pages-on-one-scanned/ce53ab7d-2cb6-4469-b8f8-ec246016c41a
  10. scanning multiple pages

scanning multiple pages: I have a Deskjet 2050, how do I scan multiple pages of a document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-multiple-pages/030f77f2-9bee-4adb-8762-7d9787541964

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows scan app multiple pages

2. windows fax and scan multiple pages to separate files

3. windows fax and scan scanning pages separately

4. how to scan multiple docs with microsoft scan app,
  5. scan multiple pages windows scan app,
  6. 2019 why does Windows Fax and Scan scan on separate pages