Windows 10: scan doc

Discus and support scan doc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Iam trying to figure out how to scan a doc from my printer to my lap top... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by galehayes, Aug 8, 2019.

1. galehayes Win User

scan doc

Iam trying to figure out how to scan a doc from my printer to my lap top

:)

galehayes, Aug 8, 2019

2. scan docs

How to scan a doc and then fill in the data needed

johnlauterbach, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Scan doc

HP ENVY 5530 does not allow the choice to scan a DOC to PDF

BobGillihan, Aug 8, 2019
  4. elmer123 Win User

scan doc

scanned docs

how do I convert scanned doc pictures to word on windows 10 ?

elmer123, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

scan doc

1. scan doc - Similar Threads - scan doc

2. Scanning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scanning: I would like to change the folder that my scanned documents are received. They currently are saved to "pictures" I would like to have a folder named scan anyone know where and how to do this?...
  3. Where can I find a log file for the Windows Defender Offline scan?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where can I find a log file for the Windows Defender Offline scan?: I've run the Windows Defender Offline scan. It finishes, but I don't know what the result is. Does it produce a log file& where can I find it? I thought that I had found the answer in microsoft forums, but all links with the answers don't go anywhere...
  4. When I run a Custom Windows Custom Scan, Computer shuts down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When I run a Custom Windows Custom Scan, Computer shuts down: Recently my laptop has started shutting down when I run a custom (not quick) Virus & Threat Protection Scan. I am using Windows 10 on a ASUS laptop. The scan I did on a removable hard drive did this again tonight and when I restarted I received a message about SYSTEM THREAD...
  5. When I scan a doc it goes in my Desktop ok. But when I open it the doc has every scan and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I scan a doc it goes in my Desktop ok. But when I open it the doc has every scan and...: I scan docs to attach to an email. It scans ok and can be put on desktop or in documents. When I open the file it shows the scan but in the left corner it links to every scan and all my photos. I don't want my business associates to get all my scans or photos. What's up with...
  6. Scanned docs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanned docs: After the latest Windows update, my HP laptop will not save docs scanned from my wireless printer. Getting error message 'read only device'. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the scanner/printer software several times, turned off/on the device, turned off/on the router and...
  7. How to scan my document from Sharp Printer/Scanner SHARP MX-4070N into WORD doc instead of...

How to scan my document from Sharp Printer/Scanner SHARP MX-4070N into WORD doc instead of...: Dear all, Do you have any idea how to scan my document from SHAPR MX 4070 into WORD format instead of pdf format? I need to edit the scanned copy, pdf makes it impossible to edit. If I use online software to convert the scanned pdf to word, it is still un-editable....
  8. when I try to email a scanned doc it says "create an association in the default program...

in Windows 10 Customization
    when I try to email a scanned doc it says "create an association in the default program...: Windows Essentials 2012 suite reached end of support on January 10, 2017. As of January 10, 2017, Windows Essentials 2012 is no longer supported on Windows 10, and is unavailable for download so what email program do I download??...
  9. Windows 10 FAX & SCAN: unable to save threaded scan group of docs

Windows 10 FAX & SCAN: unable to save threaded scan group of docs: I scanned 6 or so pages from my feeder. They're sitting in my Windows fax window, just fine. Problem is, when I save them to my selected folder the SAve As is only picking up the first page of the scan. Not the whole set. Solution? Aggravating! with thanks, Nj...
  10. App for mailing scanned docs

in Browsers and Email
    App for mailing scanned docs: I have a Cannon all in one printer but it will not let me email a document after scanning it. I can scan to file and then send as attch. Anyone know of a app that I could use for this. Thanks 79213