Windows 10: Scan drive for errors notification keeps appearing

Discus and support Scan drive for errors notification keeps appearing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As the subject says, the notification "scan drive for errors" keeps on appearing, I have clicked it thinking that it will be fixed but no because a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DynamicPulse, May 9, 2022.

1. Scan drive for errors notification keeps appearing

As the subject says, the notification "scan drive for errors" keeps on appearing, I have clicked it thinking that it will be fixed but no because a few hours or days later it appears again. This has been going on for weeks now and it is really annoying as it can appear at any time, forcing me to stop whatever I am doing at the moment and restart my computer, I do not know if this actually fixes anything as it doesn't take too long.

:)

DynamicPulse, May 9, 2022
  2. Pavan_N Win User

one drive icons not appearing on Notification area

Hi Mohd,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if Notification setting for One Drive Is turned on. Follow the steps below.

• Click on Start button and Select Settings.
    • Select System and Click on Notification and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icon to appear on taskbar.
    • Turn on the notification for One Drive.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, May 9, 2022
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 9, 2022
  4. rdwray Win User

Scan drive for errors notification keeps appearing

Scan drive for errors

I keep getting a notification to scan drive for errors:

Scan drive for errors notification keeps appearing [​IMG]

It says to "Click to start scan" and it does nothing. I ran Chkdsk /scan as stated in "Event Viewer" and rebooted, but the message does not go away; even after clearing, it comes back.

rdwray, May 9, 2022
Thema:

Scan drive for errors notification keeps appearing

1. Scan drive for errors notification keeps appearing - Similar Threads - Scan drive errors

2. Scan drive for errors notification keeps appearing in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Scan drive for errors notification keeps appearing in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Encountering the Scan drive for errors notification on your Windows computer randomly can be a maddening experience. It appears especially when the installation of a program fails due to the Internet disconnection or its partial download. Upon resuming the process,...
  3. Scan drive for errors notification keeps appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scan drive for errors notification keeps appearing: As the subject says, the notification "scan drive for errors" keeps on appearing, I have clicked it thinking that it will be fixed but no because a few hours or days later it appears again. This has been going on for weeks now and it is really annoying as it can appear at any...
  4. Scan drive Error keep occurring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Scan drive Error keep occurring: Hi all, The Scan drive error notification keeps popping up, I already attempt to do the Chkdsk /scan and all its variation, every time when the notification popup, I have to run the scan after restarting my machine it seems like it degrades my machine to the point where I...
  5. Constant Scan for drive errors notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Scan for drive errors notification: I just reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop for the third time in the past 6 months. Over the course of the time, i have been constantly getting the scan for drive errors in my system. When i click scan, it asks to reboot which takes time which is really annoying. yesterday,...
  6. Win 10 keeps generating scan drive for errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 keeps generating scan drive for errors: Two weeks back, I bought a brand new MSI GF63 Thin 9RCX i5 9th Gen Laptop. It came pre-installed with Win 10 home. It worked fine for a couple of days but then started generating "scan drive for errors" message everytime I booted the laptop. Once I scan the drive, it prompts...
  7. Scan for drive errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scan for drive errors: I had recently experienced a problem with my device. I am unable to understand why it is happening. Initially i got a notification regarding the "scan drive for errors, restart to fix", when i restarted my device it says, repairing disk errors this might take over an hour to...
  8. This error keeps appearing?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This error keeps appearing?: Definition Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Definition 1.275.836.0) - Error 0x80070015 ... Is there a file I can download to help stop this?...
  9. Scan drive for errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Scan drive for errors: I keep getting a notification to scan drive for errors: [img] It says to "Click to start scan" and it does nothing. I ran Chkdsk /scan as stated in "Event Viewer" and rebooted, but the message does not go away; even after clearing, it comes back. 97759
  10. Help - Keep getting Scan Drive for Errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Help - Keep getting Scan Drive for Errors: I guess the title says it all. I keep getting notification about scanning my drive for errors ever since my dad restarted the PC while it was switched on forcefully using the power button. I know that is not the correct way of switching off or restarting a PC. Ever since,...