Windows 10: Scan in 2 different paper sizes

Discus and support Scan in 2 different paper sizes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I scanned in letter size, when I realize it should be in legal size, so I went back and change the size to legal without deleting the letter size... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by blancade la fuente, May 5, 2020.

1. Scan in 2 different paper sizes

Hi

I scanned in letter size, when I realize it should be in legal size, so I went back and change the size to legal without deleting the letter size scanned.

I mailed it and then the person who receives it called to let me know is cut in letter size instead of legal size, so I went to see the documents and the scan documents disappear the legal size.

Is it possible to find it anywhere?, because I know I saw them in Legal size.

It is frustrating, because this is for a job.

Thank you

:)

blancade la fuente, May 5, 2020

2. Windows Fax and Scan paper size problem

I have the Windows Fax and Scan version 1709 and it won't give me the option to scan an 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper. When I look at the paper sizes, I see 50+ options, including Japanese postcards, but not the size we use 99.999% of the time. What am I missing?

9dc01051-9213-46bd-b125-861e5e53f917, May 5, 2020
  3. LynByars Win User
    Paper sizes

I'm running Windows 10; I have an HP Officejet 7610. I've been using an old version of Adobe Photoshop Essentials (on an old Dell laptop---incredibly slow). I just subscribed to Adobe Photoshop (as the software doesn't seem to be available on CD anymore)
    With my old program, I could print poster sizes 11 x 17 and 13 x 20. These options are no longer available when I using Photoshop. Any suggestions for adding paper sizes to the dropdown list?

LynByars, May 5, 2020
  4. Allan Mej Win User

Scan in 2 different paper sizes

Scanning problems with paper size (sizes seems to me metric & from other countries)

It is possible that the current scanning settings are not set to paper size. I believe HP offers an application named as HP Scan and Capture
    for scanning A4 size and legal paper sizes. Kindly try installing it from HP's site.

Allan Mej, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Scan in 2 different paper sizes

1. Scan in 2 different paper sizes - Similar Threads - Scan different paper

2. Print on ledger sized paper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print on ledger sized paper: How do I change my print settings in Excel to print on ledger sized paper? 11 X 17 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-ledger-sized-paper/d45e5f4a-2851-4151-9a56-129b62ef2d91
  3. Print on ledger sized paper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print on ledger sized paper: How do I change my print settings in Excel to print on ledger sized paper? 11 X 17 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-ledger-sized-paper/d45e5f4a-2851-4151-9a56-129b62ef2d91
  4. Different text size on 2 ,omitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different text size on 2 ,omitors: Can someone help explaning / fix the following. In Windows 11 I cannot adjust my text size different on the 2 monitors I am using. One monitor is the laptop and if I click on monitor 1 and adjust text size it adjusts it on both monitors. The same goes for the custom scaling....
  5. Different text size on 2 ,omitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different text size on 2 ,omitors: Can someone help explaning / fix the following. In Windows 11 I cannot adjust my text size different on the 2 monitors I am using. One monitor is the laptop and if I click on monitor 1 and adjust text size it adjusts it on both monitors. The same goes for the custom scaling....
  6. Different Wall paper for 2 screens in a wallpaper slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different Wall paper for 2 screens in a wallpaper slideshow: Hi, Wallpaper slideshow used to select different wallpapers for each screen until recently. Now same wallpaper is being set for every screen. Is at a deliberate change? How do I get my old setting back?...
  7. Windows Fax and Scan paper size grayed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax and Scan paper size grayed out: The Windows Fax and Scan program does not let you select paper size (e.g. Letter vs Legal) IF you select glass instead of document feeder. It always scans legal size when using the glass. I searched for this and see it reported as far back as 2015. Apparently Microsoft does...
  8. Custom Paper Size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Custom Paper Size: I am not able to print 24" x 36" to from my HP windows 10 laptop to my wide format printer. The printer has the capability and the correct paper size installed. I created a custom paper form to that size. But the custom size does not show up as an option when I go to print. I...
  9. Paper sizes

Paper sizes: I'm running Windows 10; I have an HP Officejet 7610. I've been using an old version of Adobe Photoshop Essentials (on an old Dell laptop---incredibly slow). I just subscribed to Adobe Photoshop (as the software doesn't seem to be available on CD anymore) With my old...
  10. scanning papers

scanning papers: Could you recommend me how to scan papers and send them to the laptop? I have Canon inkjet printer and HP laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scanning-papers/386174a6-56ef-4970-9afd-94a03575b386