Windows 10: Scan Interface

Discus and support Scan Interface in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We now know that Windows Security has improved tremendously its on a par with third party software., 100% time after time what more do we want. (Satya... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fedbil100, Feb 14, 2019.

1. fedbil100 Win User

Scan Interface

We now know that Windows Security has improved tremendously its on a par with third party software., 100% time after time what more do we want. (Satya Nadella and Redmond thanks boys and girls ) However could Developers please do something about the Scan Icon Interface its to be polite minimal. Give us a revamp something like a large Circular Icon with a radial like arm similar to the second hand on a clock changing colour with each completion. The dark theme with the blue and white print out is brilliant., but please sort the scan out.

:)

fedbil100, Feb 14, 2019

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Multichannel audio interface in/out routing

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the make and model of your external audio interface?
    • Which routing application are you using?

The configurations of inputs and outputs on any audio interface is dependent on the hardware and its supporting software. Any audio interface with more than 2 inputs and 2 outputs, should ideally give the user an option to map the
    Input and Output Config, according to his interest.

I suggest you to go through the user manual provided by your audio interface's manufacturer to know how to set up the control surface.

If it doesn't explain how to configure, I suggest you to get in touch with the audio interface's manufacturer to know how to configure the same.

Hope it answers.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 14, 2019
  4. avemaria Win User

Scan Interface

right click scan in windows defender?

thanks for that.. i didn't notice the tutorial section :x

I did the suggested registry change and it's now listed on the desktop context menu.. but all this does is ask if I want to open it, update, or start a scan... I was hoping for the option where you right click a specific file and it will have listed 'scan with windows defender' like other antivirus programs have.. MSE had it. I'll keep looking around to see if I can find it in the meantime..

avemaria, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Scan Interface

1. Scan Interface - Similar Threads - Scan Interface

2. Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?: I ran the Microsoft Security Scanner.In the course of the scan it showed that 23 viruses had been detected and that at the end of the scan a report of the viruses, spyware, etc. would be provided. [See attached images.]But at the end of the scan no report was provided as far...
  3. Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?: I ran the Microsoft Security Scanner.In the course of the scan it showed that 23 viruses had been detected and that at the end of the scan a report of the viruses, spyware, etc. would be provided. [See attached images.]But at the end of the scan no report was provided as far...
  4. PLEASE HELP!! my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP!! my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power...: my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power and turn it back on.I think its a BIOS virsus : because I also tried reinstalling the windows many times. and also faced errors like - Your IT admin limited access of some featuresbut it my personal...
  5. PLEASE HELP!! my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power...

PLEASE HELP!! my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power...: my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power and turn it back on.I think its a BIOS virsus : because I also tried reinstalling the windows many times. and also faced errors like - Your IT admin limited access of some featuresbut it my personal...
  6. Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...: I found this was posted last year and locked. This has been going on for over 10 years. It is crazy. It is wrong. But, Microsoft seems to do nothing about it.Why on earth take perfectly working and totally necessary software and just delete it so the user can go through the...
  7. Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...

Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...: I found this was posted last year and locked. This has been going on for over 10 years. It is crazy. It is wrong. But, Microsoft seems to do nothing about it.Why on earth take perfectly working and totally necessary software and just delete it so the user can go through the...
  8. Scanning network is picking up wrong Interface, mac, and ip address?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scanning network is picking up wrong Interface, mac, and ip address?: So I've just used an application to scan for pc's on my network as a shortcut for wake on lan. Two of the three pc's show up with spot on information in its entirety. The one illustrated in the photo, has everything incorrect barring the host name.I have went into device...
  9. scanning and blocking unauthorized devices via right click on network interface device list

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    scanning and blocking unauthorized devices via right click on network interface device list: need to be able to block unauthorized devices via right click[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/scanning-and-blocking-unauthorized-devices-via/9c679e0d-b6c1-4451-9307-a9c06b63793f
  10. Antimalware Scan Interface <> AMSI -how to disable COMPLETELY??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware Scan Interface <> AMSI -how to disable COMPLETELY??: Greetings. I'm using BitDefender Internet Security, but sometimes some internetsites are blocked by AMSI, which is part of Windows 10 Antimalware Scan Interface (Windows) How do I turn this completely off?? I have a lifetime license to Malwarebytes, and for some reasons...