Windows 10: Scan issues-Samsung Multi Function printer M288x Series

Discus and support Scan issues-Samsung Multi Function printer M288x Series in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please help! My scanner was working perfectly, but when I tried scanning again, it showed this error: "I/O error while communicating with the device.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LR62256, Feb 12, 2020.

1. LR62256 Win User

Scan issues-Samsung Multi Function printer M288x Series

Please help! My scanner was working perfectly, but when I tried scanning again, it showed this error: "I/O error while communicating with the device. Please wait and try scanning again." I did this and turned off both my printer and computer and restarted, but I still get the same error. I contacted HP, who now services this product, but I still could not resolve the issue. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

:)

LR62256, Feb 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 HP printer update error? "Hewlett-Packard - Enterprise WSD Multi-Function Printer, Multi-Function Printer, Other hardware - Null Print - HP ENVY 7640 series - Error 0x8024200b

Hewlett-Packard - Enterprise WSD Multi-Function Printer, Multi-Function Printer, Other hardware - Null Print - HP ENVY 7640 series - Error 0x8024200b

windows 10 update error?

jimmyboggs, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Canon - Enterprise WSD Multi-Function Printer, Other hardware - Canon MG3500 series - Error 0x800f0219

Canon - Enterprise WSD Multi-Function Printer, Other hardware - Canon MG3500 series - Error 0x800f0219

kurtpatzelt, Feb 12, 2020
  4. DJSVS Win User

Printer will not print when I have to use Windows 10 print menu

MORE INFO 12/29/2015

This morning I had Samsung diagnose my printer configuration using Samsung's Printer Diagnostics program.
    This program has three functions they can do,

Diagnose your printer - This function checks the printer and issues with the printing system, and resolve the issues, if you have trouble printing a document.

Install your software - This function installs and updates your printer software to the latest version.

Setting up Wireless Printing - This function enables your printer's wireless setting.

This program also has some advanced options.

I had them Diagnose my printer and the results were: Diagnostics completed.
    No issues have been detected. Please contact the customer service website below, if the problem persists after running diagnostics.
    myCCMS center/contact worldwide.htm

You can print a test page to check your printer status. Then there is a Print Test Page button. I printed a test page and it said: You have correctly installed your Samsung M288x Series on DAVIDJOHNWIN8.

Next, I used the Install your software function. This function produces a list of software available for your printer.

In the list I was given it showed that I had already installed the Samsung M288x Series printer driver.
    It also gave me a list of other drivers that needed an update:

Scanner Driver (TWAIN / WIA). Samsung Easy Printer Manager,
    Samsung Easy Document Creator and Network PC Fax.
    These were all downloaded to my PC and installed.

After doing all the above I assumed that there was nothing wrong with the software for this Samsung

SL-M2885FW printer and there shouldn't be any problems printing from the Windows 10 Print Menu.

I was totally wrong. I still have the same problem:
    I cannot print using this printer if I have to use the Windows 10 Print Menu.

DJSVS, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Scan issues-Samsung Multi Function printer M288x Series - Similar Threads - Scan issues Samsung

2. Scanning function on printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scanning function on printer: My laptop has suddenly stopped recognising my printer for scanning, but does not have a problem printing.Is this something to do with an update, and how do I fix it?...
  3. Scanning function on printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scanning function on printer: My laptop has suddenly stopped recognising my printer for scanning, but does not have a problem printing.Is this something to do with an update, and how do I fix it?...
  4. Scanning function on printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Samsung M288 multi function printer -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung M288 multi function printer -: I went to scan today for first time in a couple months and the scan capability has vanished from the Samsung Printer experience Tool. I have updated all software for my M288 print/scan and restarted laptop and printer in attempt to correct.. no help.. scan still not available...
  6. Samsung M288 multi function printer -

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung M288 multi function printer -: I went to scan today for first time in a couple months and the scan capability has vanished from the Samsung Printer experience Tool. I have updated all software for my M288 print/scan and restarted laptop and printer in attempt to correct.. no help.. scan still not available...
  7. Samsung M288 multi function printer -

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Cannot Scan on Samsung C460 FW, multi-function printer, on Window 10 Home

Cannot Scan on Samsung C460 FW, multi-function printer, on Window 10 Home: Hi I have a Samsung Multi function printer CF460 FW connected via USB cable to a new laptop running on Window 10 Home. The printer can print, but it cannot scan. HP who is providing maintenance service for Samsung, has helped to download the software, but it still cannot...
  9. Epson WF-4720 Series Multi Function printer

Epson WF-4720 Series Multi Function printer: When I print a page from Windows 10 a notice appears on the PC screen: Epson WF-4720 Series - Microsoft.Office.OneNote... [I do not use One Note!]. Also, 'Communication error, incorrect product may be selected. Details: the product is connected to Epson WF-4720 Series [copy...
  10. Impressora Samsung M288x Series

Impressora Samsung M288x Series: Não consigo digitalizar documentos na impressora Samsung Xpress M2885FW, esta exibindo a mensagem "Erro de I/O durante a comunicação com o dispositivo"....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scanner samsung xpress m288x series app

2. twain driver samsung m288x 3.88 version

3. how to use scan function on a samsung m288x series

4. how to scan on a samsung m288x,
  5. how to scan samsung m288x