Windows 10: Scan multiple copies

Discus and support Scan multiple copies in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do i scan multiple copies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-multiple-copies/d7d1f2db-ab64-4124-be07-b7692f24d9e6 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mike2250, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Mike2250 Win User

Scan multiple copies

How do i scan multiple copies?

:)

Mike2250, Mar 6, 2019
  2. Bumper Win User

Multiple windows 10 copies.

So what, the question has nothing to do with 7 or the legalities, it has to do with if he can with 10, I suggest you read the question, although why anyone would want more than one copy of 10 is beyond me. I doubt MS will be sending out a helicopter and a sniper because he has more than one copy as a duel boot.

Regards Sir

Bumper, Mar 6, 2019
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Scan multiple copies

how to scan multiple pages into 1 PDF using the MS Scanner

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please refer the steps below to scan multiple pages into one PDF file and see if it helps;

• Search Windows Fax and Scan.
    • Then click Windows Fax and Scan.
    • Click Scan in the bottom of the left pane.
    • On the toolbar, click New Scan.
    • In the New Scan dialog box, click the Profile list, and then click
      Photo. The default settings for scanning a photo, which you can use or change, are automatically displayed.
    • To see how the photo will appear when scanned, click Preview. If needed, change your scan settings, and then preview the image again.
    • Click Scan.
    For the issue with "HP Solutions Center" i would suggest you to install it in Compatibility mode and see if it helps:

Now, to install in Compatibility Mode, follow these steps:

a. Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the driver installation program.

b. Right-click the file, and then click Properties.

c. In the Package Name Properties dialog box, click the Compatibility tab.

d. Click to select the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box, click Windows 8 with which it is compatible with in the Run this program in compatibility mode for list, and then click OK.

e. Double-click the executable file to start the installation program.

Hope this helps.

Please get back to us with the results we will be happy to help you further.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Scan multiple copies

1. Scan multiple copies - Similar Threads - Scan multiple copies

2. Scanning multiple pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning multiple pages: I am unable to scan multiple pages using Windows 10. It scans each page as a separate PDF file and not as one document. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-multiple-pages/2a988b66-c1bd-4e7c-b1db-c7ef0beec60e
  3. multiple page scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    multiple page scan: I want to send an email with a 3 page attachment. When I scan them on the document feeder each individual page shows up. I want it as one attachment for the recipient to open up. How do I change settings for this to change?...
  4. Scanning multiple pages in Windows scan

Scanning multiple pages in Windows scan: Why when I scan multiple pages through the scan feeder using windows scan, each individual page is saved as a single file and not as a full group ie 7 pages in one file name?...
  5. Printer Will Not Scan or Copy

Printer Will Not Scan or Copy: Ever since installing Windows 10 almost 2 months ago I have been having problems with my printer. My computer is a HP P7-1154 and my printer is a HP Envy 4520 All-in-one. I can no longer scan or copy. When I try to do either one the result is a paper filled with vertical,...
  6. Multiple copies emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple copies emails: Using MS Live Mail in Windows 10 I am getting multiple copies of emails and now there are 20000 in my inbox. How do I stop this and also delete my inbox in full https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-copies-emails/ec58fe7a-7abb-4f79-b6ee-b962938244e8"
  7. Multiple Device Copies

Multiple Device Copies: Can anyone tell me how to stop windows from creating multiple copies of multimedia devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-device-copies/a63ca9ad-0ecb-4710-83c9-c0258fb0a52d
  8. email scanned copy

email scanned copy: how do I scan and then email scanned copy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-scanned-copy/dcd910d3-eaff-44d1-9682-34cb96da2863
  9. scanning multiple pages

scanning multiple pages: I have a Deskjet 2050, how do I scan multiple pages of a document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-multiple-pages/030f77f2-9bee-4adb-8762-7d9787541964
  10. Multiple copy and paste

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple copy and paste: When I installed the Oct update the windows-v keys opened the multiple paste window. Due to a program crash I had to do a restart. Now windows-v does nothing. Everything else seem to work fine. What could be the problem? The option is turned on in the copy settings. I also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scan multiple copies

2. windows scan how to scan multiple copies

3. how to scan multiple copies

4. scan copyies,
  5. windows fax and scan get multiple copies,
  6. scan multiple copies windows 10,
  7. windows fax and scan multiple pages to pdf