Windows 10: Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File

Discus and support Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey I have MFC-L3710CW Printer/Scanner and can not figure out how to scan multiple pages to one file and save it as PDF. My old computer I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RaeRae_G, Feb 17, 2020.

1. RaeRae_G Win User

Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File

Hey

I have MFC-L3710CW Printer/Scanner and can not figure out how to scan multiple pages to one file and save it as PDF. My old computer I would just be able to scan it by hitting the scan button on my printer/scanner and it would scan right into a PDF file. Now with my new computer and Windows 10 it seems extremely complex.

Please help.

Thank you

:)

RaeRae_G, Feb 17, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

scanning multiple pages into a single PDF file

Hi Stephen, your scanner does not have the capability to scan multiple pages to PDF. this functionality is also lacking in Windows 10

You will need a 3rd party app to be able to scan multiple pages to a PDF

A really good and free options is NAPS2 - Not Another PDF Scanner!

It is fully featured, can scan multiple pages into a PDF, it can OCR the text, so the resulting PDF has searchable text, not just images - this keeps the file size down

NAPS2 (Not Another PDF Scanner 2)

DaveM121, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Scanning multiple pages in to one single document​

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to scan multiple pages into one document. You can achieve the task by scanning all the pages into one PDF file.

• What is the make and model of the scanner?

I would suggest you to refer the articles mentioned below, depending on the scanner you are using to scan the document.

For HP Scanners:

HP Printers - How to Scan (Windows)
    , refer the section
    How do I save multiple documents or photos as a single PDF?

For Brother Scanners:

Scan multiple pages into one file instead of each scan being saved as a separate file

For EPSON Scanners:

Scan Multiple Pages to a PDF File

For Canon Scanners:

Scanning multiple pages to a single PDF file using MP Navigator EX (Scanners)
    and

Scan multiple documents using the IJ Scan Utility

Note:
    Since Microsoft does not host the websites, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File

scanning multiple pages into a single PDF file

How can I scan multiple pages into a single PDF (scanned) file? I'm using Windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop and have an HP 4600 printer/scanner.

StephenHastings, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File

1. Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File - Similar Threads - Scan Multiple pages

2. How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?: I can't seem to change the settings with my HP Deskjet 3050 printer / scanner to enable me to save multiple scanned pages as one document? Can anyone help please?...
  3. How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?: I can't seem to change the settings with my HP Deskjet 3050 printer / scanner to enable me to save multiple scanned pages as one document? Can anyone help please?...
  4. How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Scanning multiple pages

Scanning multiple pages: I am unable to scan multiple pages using Windows 10. It scans each page as a separate PDF file and not as one document. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-multiple-pages/2a988b66-c1bd-4e7c-b1db-c7ef0beec60e
  6. Multiple page pdf

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Multiple page pdf: Just installed Microsoft Scan. How do I scan a multiple page document into one pdf vs one pdf for each page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-page-pdf/a993c940-1135-4554-8e98-164fc306dc99
  7. multiple page scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    multiple page scan: I want to send an email with a 3 page attachment. When I scan them on the document feeder each individual page shows up. I want it as one attachment for the recipient to open up. How do I change settings for this to change?...
  8. scan multiple pages to separate files

in Windows 10 Customization
    scan multiple pages to separate files: we have a brother mfc-8510dn printer and want to scan multiple pages to separate file. how do we do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-multiple-pages-to-separate-files/230b1c6c-d74d-4475-b4fd-764e7a6a83b6
  9. scanning multiple pages

scanning multiple pages: I have a Deskjet 2050, how do I scan multiple pages of a document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-multiple-pages/030f77f2-9bee-4adb-8762-7d9787541964
  10. scan multiple pages into a single PDF

scan multiple pages into a single PDF: I have installed a HP 2545 printer scanner but cannot scan multiple pages into one PDF document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scan-multiple-pages-into-a-single-pdf/4f94c490-9a49-4104-9ed9-8d053b8f98b1