Windows 10: scan multiple pages to separate files

Discus and support scan multiple pages to separate files in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; we have a brother mfc-8510dn printer and want to scan multiple pages to separate file. how do we do it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by istvanfotos, Jan 15, 2020.

1. scan multiple pages to separate files

we have a brother mfc-8510dn printer and want to scan multiple pages to separate file. how do we do it

:)

istvanfotos, Jan 15, 2020

2. Scanning multiple pages in to one single document​

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to scan multiple pages into one document. You can achieve the task by scanning all the pages into one PDF file.

• What is the make and model of the scanner?

I would suggest you to refer the articles mentioned below, depending on the scanner you are using to scan the document.

For HP Scanners:

HP Printers - How to Scan (Windows)
    , refer the section
    How do I save multiple documents or photos as a single PDF?

For Brother Scanners:

Scan multiple pages into one file instead of each scan being saved as a separate file

For EPSON Scanners:

Scan Multiple Pages to a PDF File

For Canon Scanners:

Scanning multiple pages to a single PDF file using MP Navigator EX (Scanners)
    and

Scan multiple documents using the IJ Scan Utility

Note:
    Since Microsoft does not host the websites, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Mak04 Win User
    Scan App-Multiple page document is scanning as separate pages

I have a 3 page document that I am trying to scan and save as one document. I am using the feeder. When the scan in complete, it saves it as three individual files instead of one file with three pages. In another instance, it saved 2 pages in one document
    and the 3rd page in another. I did not change any settings. I have an older printer that allowed me to scan a multiple pages and save them to one file. I also have a new printer. I am not able to scan multiple pages and save them to one document on either
    printer since I have been using Windows 10. How can I solve this problem? Thanks!

Note: I was trying to select the required fields to post this question and it does not have a choice for Scan, only for 3D Scan.

I tried to chose the "other" category, but it did not have an option for the Scan App. I hope I get answer even though I did not categorize it correctly.

Mak04, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

scan multiple pages to separate files

how do i scan multiple pages to one file on windows10 fax and scan

Hello Mike,

As per the description of the issue, you want to know how to scan multiple pages to one file using Fax and Scan in Windows 10. This feature is not yet available, we suggest that you post your query to Feedback Hub. This is for Microsoft programmers to see the
    idea that you have suggested.

Regards.

Paolo Mag, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

scan multiple pages to separate files

1. scan multiple pages to separate files - Similar Threads - scan multiple pages

2. Scanning multiple pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning multiple pages: I am unable to scan multiple pages using Windows 10. It scans each page as a separate PDF file and not as one document. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-multiple-pages/2a988b66-c1bd-4e7c-b1db-c7ef0beec60e
  3. multiple page scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    multiple page scan: I want to send an email with a 3 page attachment. When I scan them on the document feeder each individual page shows up. I want it as one attachment for the recipient to open up. How do I change settings for this to change?...
  4. Scanning multiple pages in Windows scan

Scanning multiple pages in Windows scan: Why when I scan multiple pages through the scan feeder using windows scan, each individual page is saved as a single file and not as a full group ie 7 pages in one file name?...
  5. Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File: Hey I have MFC-L3710CW Printer/Scanner and can not figure out how to scan multiple pages to one file and save it as PDF. My old computer I would just be able to scan it by hitting the scan button on my printer/scanner and it would scan right into a PDF file. Now with my...
  6. HP Laser Jet 3055- can't scan to PDF, can't scan multiple pages to a single file

HP Laser Jet 3055- can't scan to PDF, can't scan multiple pages to a single file: am using hp laser jet 3055, i have downloaded the printer driver for windows 10. after downloading i used the windows scan feature to scan my doc, where am able to scan to image format but am not able to scan into Pdf. and also not able to scan multiple page in to single...
  7. how do you scan multiple pages into one scan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do you scan multiple pages into one scan: how do you scan multiple pages into one scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-scan-multiple-pages-into-one-scan/b09eedee-518a-4c9c-a22c-5ad13f4a4446"
  8. scanning multiple pages

scanning multiple pages: I have a Deskjet 2050, how do I scan multiple pages of a document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-multiple-pages/030f77f2-9bee-4adb-8762-7d9787541964
  9. Scan App-Multiple page document is scanning as separate pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scan App-Multiple page document is scanning as separate pages: I have a 3 page document that I am trying to scan and save as one document. I am using the feeder. When the scan in complete, it saves it as three individual files instead of one file with three pages. In another instance, it saved 2 pages in one document and the 3rd page...
  10. scan multiple pages into a single PDF

scan multiple pages into a single PDF: I have installed a HP 2545 printer scanner but cannot scan multiple pages into one PDF document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scan-multiple-pages-into-a-single-pdf/4f94c490-9a49-4104-9ed9-8d053b8f98b1