Windows 10: Scan on line with MSERT

Discus and support Scan on line with MSERT in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since my pc have some flashes on screen i try to scan with MSERT AND found 5 ites infect ,,AT THE END results WAS :::::The scan completed saccessfully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by steliosvolonakis, Sep 3, 2023.

1. Scan on line with MSERT

Since my pc have some flashes on screen i try to scan with MSERT AND found 5 ites infect ,,AT THE END results WAS :::::The scan completed saccessfully and no virus ,spyware ,and other potentially un wanted software THE 5 items infect where co ATTACHED screen print THANKING

:)

steliosvolonakis, Sep 3, 2023
  2. Skrawczyn Win User

MSERT

Hello All, thanks for your responses.

I downloaded the MSERT from Microsoft support and there's

only 3 options to scan. Quick scan, Full scan and Quick scan with

a custom file addition. The first Quick scan showed 232 infections

while scanning as I stated. Well I ran a full scan and found 243 while

scanning. It seems to be finding the Pups in each scan but DOESN'T

remove them.?

At the root of my problem is. I was hacked last week and want to be sure

I'm clean as possible. Does it sound like MSERT has been helpful? I've locked

down and changed the necessary items.

What's a needed next step? much thanks SK.

Skrawczyn, Sep 3, 2023
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Sep 3, 2023
  4. Skrawczyn Win User

Scan on line with MSERT

MSERT

What are the 243 infected files found while scanning? When MSERT finishes, it says; The scan completed successfully and no viruses, spyware, and other potentially unwanted software were detected.

Skrawczyn, Sep 3, 2023
Thema:

Scan on line with MSERT

1. Scan on line with MSERT - Similar Threads - Scan line MSERT

2. Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?: I ran the Microsoft Security Scanner.In the course of the scan it showed that 23 viruses had been detected and that at the end of the scan a report of the viruses, spyware, etc. would be provided. [See attached images.]But at the end of the scan no report was provided as far...
  3. MSERT scan results confusing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSERT scan results confusing: While running the MSERT software, which took a little over an hour to complete a full scan, it indicated that 2 files were "infected." However, when the scan completed, it stated that the scan was completed successfully, and that no viruses, spyware, or other unwanted...
  4. MSERT scan results confusing

MSERT scan results confusing: While running the MSERT software, which took a little over an hour to complete a full scan, it indicated that 2 files were "infected." However, when the scan completed, it stated that the scan was completed successfully, and that no viruses, spyware, or other unwanted...
  5. MSERT scan results confusing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Scan on line with MSERT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scan on line with MSERT: Since my pc have some flashes on screen i try to scan with MSERT AND found 5 ites infect ,,AT THE END results WAS :::::The scan completed saccessfully and no virus ,spyware ,and other potentially un wanted software THE 5 items infect where co ATTACHED screen print THANKING...
  7. 120 Million files scanned in MSERT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    120 Million files scanned in MSERT: The other day, I went to run a full scan using Windows Defender and the scan had revealed that I had a Trojan. So I took the steps listed by Windows Defender and removed the trojan. As I was afraid of other files being potentially infected, I went to my organization and...
  8. 120 Million files scanned in MSERT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    120 Million files scanned in MSERT: The other day, I went to run a full scan using Windows Defender and the scan had revealed that I had a Trojan. So I took the steps listed by Windows Defender and removed the trojan. As I was afraid of other files being potentially infected, I went to my organization and...
  9. 120 Million files scanned in MSERT

10. MSERT scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MSERT scan: During an msert scan it displays a number of infections found, but at the end of scan it displays none were detected. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msert-scan/7f6d444a-cb30-411d-9834-e95b3802aeab