Windows 10: Scan & Repair

Discus and support Scan & Repair in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a pc with a Samsung SSD and a Seagate HDD and recently i've been getting a scanning and repairing drive C message when turning it on. Should i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdielHolguin, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Scan & Repair

I have a pc with a Samsung SSD and a Seagate HDD and recently i've been getting a scanning and repairing drive C message when turning it on. Should i be worried? I have done CHKDSK on cmd and it reports finding errors and needed to repair offline. however when restarting message comes back again. any advice or suggestions? thanks!

:)

AdielHolguin, Jun 4, 2020

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Windows won't start or repair

Hi,

This issue may occur due to a
    missing/corrupted system files. We suggest that you perform these methods
    of troubleshooting steps to fix this matter:

Method 1:
    Run SFC Scan.

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

This will check and run an auto-repair on the issue.

Method 2:
    Run DISM Tool.

After running the
    SFC scan
    and the issue still persist, run the
    DISM
    to check the system health and to try restoring the files. To run
    DISM tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 4, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Scan & Repair

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Scan & Repair

1. Scan & Repair - Similar Threads - Scan Repair

2. I have an asus tuf fx505d laptop it is already at 100 %but still scanning and repairing is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an asus tuf fx505d laptop it is already at 100 %but still scanning and repairing is...: I have an asus tuf fx505d laptop it is already at 100 % completed but still scanning and repairing is it safe to turn off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-asus-tuf-fx505d-laptop-it-is-already-at/da131ede-bfd3-45bb-8773-07f3b201fc57
  3. I have an asus tuf fx505d laptop it is already at 100 %but still scanning and repairing is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an asus tuf fx505d laptop it is already at 100 %but still scanning and repairing is...: I have an asus tuf fx505d laptop it is already at 100 % completed but still scanning and repairing is it safe to turn off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-asus-tuf-fx505d-laptop-it-is-already-at/da131ede-bfd3-45bb-8773-07f3b201fc57
  4. I have an asus tuf fx505d laptop it is already at 100 %but still scanning and repairing is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:": I was just minding my own business through my laptop. Then I got a notification that said Scan and repair driversI pressed it. Then my laptop just decided to never get past "Scanning and repairing drive c:". It keeps restarting over and over, every time after that message...
  6. Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:"

Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:": I was just minding my own business through my laptop. Then I got a notification that said Scan and repair driversI pressed it. Then my laptop just decided to never get past "Scanning and repairing drive c:". It keeps restarting over and over, every time after that message...
  7. Scanning and repairing drive D: everytime i boot my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Scanning and repairing drive D: everytime i boot my laptop: Everytime I start my laptop, scanning and repairing drive D: appears, after a while I can enter into my desktop but all my apps are corruptedish and everything runs so slowly as if all nothing is responding.Everytime I restart and/or shutdown my laptop, the scanning and...
  8. Scanning and repairing drive D: everytime i boot my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scanning and repairing drive D: everytime i boot my laptop: Everytime I start my laptop, scanning and repairing drive D: appears, after a while I can enter into my desktop but all my apps are corruptedish and everything runs so slowly as if all nothing is responding.Everytime I restart and/or shutdown my laptop, the scanning and...
  9. Scanning and repairing drive D: everytime i boot my laptop

10. Can someone help me with repairing and scanning problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with repairing and scanning problem: Hello everyone, I haven’t gotten any problem about this one this is my first time encountering it. I think it happen when I installed windows 11 using a pen drive after installing it would restart after 10 seconds then black screen I thought it was stuck so i hard restart it...