Windows 10: scan to computer

Discus and support scan to computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello My name is Marilyn , If I scan a document from my scanner where would I find it on my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarilynVillar, Jul 17, 2019.

1. scan to computer

Hello My name is Marilyn , If I scan a document from my scanner where would I find it on my computer?

:)

MarilynVillar, Jul 17, 2019

2. unable to scan to computer

My HP Envy 4524 printer set up using HP website and prints fine using wireless connection. However, when attempting a scan printer window message saying no computer found. I have read various suggestions indicating web scan may need to be enabled on
    my laptop, but the steps suggested could not be followed as I think they may refer to an earlier version of windows. Can anyone suggest how I might get my scan to computer enabled using windows 10?

BillNotley, Jul 17, 2019
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

scan to computer

No scanning software in Windows 10 on new hp computer

Apologies for the late response and thank you for the details.

It is possible that it is caused by a
    corrupted
    or
    missing system files. We suggest that you try these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there's any changes:

Method 1:
    Run SFC Scan.  

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Method 2:
    Run DISM Tool.  

After running the
    SFC scan
    and the issue still persist, run the
    DISM
    to check the system health and to try restoring or fix any corrupted files. To run the
    DISM tool, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type the following command:  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth  

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel. 

Method 3: Clean Boot.

To perform a
    Clean Boot, click
    here.

Note:
    Reset the computer back to
    Normal Mode
    once you are done with the troubleshooting by following the section
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    from the same article.

If the issue persists, try to
    unplug
    the cable connecting to your computer from the printer/scanner and turn if off. After a few seconds, plug it back again and check if your computer will download and install the
    drivers again. It is also possible that the driver for your printer was uninstalled and doing these simple troubleshooting may help you out.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

scan to computer

1. scan to computer - Similar Threads - scan computer

2. Search Indexing keeps turning off - Always having to scan my computer for corrupted files,...

in Cortana
    Search Indexing keeps turning off - Always having to scan my computer for corrupted files,...: It was about a month again when I first encountered that my search indexing was turned off, this was during school and I searched the internet for solutions. I found that I had to scan my laptop, rebuild the index, troubleshoot and also restart and stop/start the windows...
  3. I am trying to scan my computer for corrupted files, but SFC/scannow won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to scan my computer for corrupted files, but SFC/scannow won't work: My computer has been acting strange lately, and I can't open certain games. For example, a steam game called Squad 44. I get an error every time I attempt to even start the game. I don't know if my computer has been corrupted or I downloaded a bad file, but I've looked up...
  4. I am trying to scan my computer for corrupted files, but SFC/scannow won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to scan my computer for corrupted files, but SFC/scannow won't work: My computer has been acting strange lately, and I can't open certain games. For example, a steam game called Squad 44. I get an error every time I attempt to even start the game. I don't know if my computer has been corrupted or I downloaded a bad file, but I've looked up...
  5. I have virus in my computer, but Microsoft defender scan is showing nothing.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have virus in my computer, but Microsoft defender scan is showing nothing.: I am getting warning from McAfee that I have virus in my computer. My McAfee has expired a long time ago. But it keeps on sending me notifications as shown in the pictures. What shall I doBasically I tried to download a movie from an unknown site and this happened....
  6. Computer stuck on scan and repair 100% complete- manually initiated scan and repair.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck on scan and repair 100% complete- manually initiated scan and repair.: I have initiated a scan and repair on my C drive due to the fact that I cannot play certain games without crashes or just the inability to complete the launch of the game. The scan and repair went smoothly but I am now stuck on the screen: Scanning and repairing drive C::...
  7. Computer stuck on scan and repair 100% complete- manually initiated scan and repair.

Computer stuck on scan and repair 100% complete- manually initiated scan and repair.: I have initiated a scan and repair on my C drive due to the fact that I cannot play certain games without crashes or just the inability to complete the launch of the game. The scan and repair went smoothly but I am now stuck on the screen: Scanning and repairing drive C::...
  8. Computer stuck on scan and repair 100% complete- manually initiated scan and repair.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I scanned a document and sent to my computer, I cant find it. How do i find document?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I scanned a document and sent to my computer, I cant find it. How do i find document?: I scanned a document and sent to my computer, I cant find it. How do i find document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-scanned-a-document-and-sent-to-my-computer-i/748a173b-1104-42c6-ba0e-da6bf8aea247
  10. I scanned a document and sent to my computer, I cant find it. How do i find document?

I scanned a document and sent to my computer, I cant find it. How do i find document?: I scanned a document and sent to my computer, I cant find it. How do i find document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-scanned-a-document-and-sent-to-my-computer-i/748a173b-1104-42c6-ba0e-da6bf8aea247

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scan to computer