Windows 10: SCAN TO DESKTOP

Discus and support SCAN TO DESKTOP in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I BOUGHT A NEW HP PRINTER AND IT HAS SCAN TO EVERYTHING EXCEPT COMPUTER. THEY TELL ME I HAVE SET UP A NETWORK FOLDER. HOW DO I DO THAT? THIS IS MY... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Carmen L.Lopez, Mar 22, 2019.

1. SCAN TO DESKTOP

I BOUGHT A NEW HP PRINTER AND IT HAS SCAN TO EVERYTHING EXCEPT COMPUTER. THEY TELL ME I HAVE SET UP A NETWORK FOLDER. HOW DO I DO THAT? THIS IS MY LAST TRY BEFORE I RETURN THE PRINTER. ALL I WANT IS TO SCAN TO MY DESKTOP. WHY DO THEY MAKE IT SO DIFFICULT. !!

:)

Carmen L.Lopez, Mar 22, 2019

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Mar 22, 2019
  3. avemaria Win User
    right click scan in windows defender?

thanks for that.. i didn't notice the tutorial section :x

I did the suggested registry change and it's now listed on the desktop context menu.. but all this does is ask if I want to open it, update, or start a scan... I was hoping for the option where you right click a specific file and it will have listed 'scan with windows defender' like other antivirus programs have.. MSE had it. I'll keep looking around to see if I can find it in the meantime..

avemaria, Mar 22, 2019
  4. SCAN TO DESKTOP

fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

SCAN TO DESKTOP

1. SCAN TO DESKTOP - Similar Threads - SCAN DESKTOP

2. Scan tools for desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scan tools for desktop: I regularly want to extract text from images, and I struggle to find reliable tools in the various Microsoft product offerings which accomplish this. I know there are several ways to extract text within different applications, but would prefer not to create a new OneNote,...
  3. Scan tools for desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scan tools for desktop: I regularly want to extract text from images, and I struggle to find reliable tools in the various Microsoft product offerings which accomplish this. I know there are several ways to extract text within different applications, but would prefer not to create a new OneNote,...
  4. How to Scan QR Codes on PDF using Office Desktop App? Camera, Photo or Edge?

How to Scan QR Codes on PDF using Office Desktop App? Camera, Photo or Edge?: Is it possible, without smartphone, to open link of QR code?Not working - How to Scan QR Codes Using the Windows Camera AppOperating System: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406 10.0.0.0.2.4...
  5. How to Scan QR Codes on PDF using Office Desktop App? Camera, Photo or Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Scan QR Codes on PDF using Office Desktop App? Camera, Photo or Edge?: Is it possible, without smartphone, to open link of QR code?Not working - How to Scan QR Codes Using the Windows Camera AppOperating System: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406 10.0.0.0.2.4...
  6. After installing Microsoft Scan, how do I put an icon on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing Microsoft Scan, how do I put an icon on my desktop?: I installed Microsoft Scan for my MX92 Canon Scanner/Printer. Now, how do I access it? I'd like to place an icon on my Desktop. Thank you........
  7. After installing Microsoft Scan, how do I put an icon on my desktop?

After installing Microsoft Scan, how do I put an icon on my desktop?: I installed Microsoft Scan for my MX92 Canon Scanner/Printer. Now, how do I access it? I'd like to place an icon on my Desktop. Thank you........
  8. Unable to delete, scan, or rename a weird PDF file on my desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete, scan, or rename a weird PDF file on my desktop.: I have a pdf file on my desktop that is named a long string of letters and a few dashes that I can't delete. I don't know where this file came from, but when I try to delete, rename, or Norton scan it, I am met with the message: "the system cannot find the path specified."...
  9. Unable to delete, scan, or rename a weird PDF file on my desktop.

Unable to delete, scan, or rename a weird PDF file on my desktop.: I have a pdf file on my desktop that is named a long string of letters and a few dashes that I can't delete. I don't know where this file came from, but when I try to delete, rename, or Norton scan it, I am met with the message: "the system cannot find the path specified."...
  10. I have a new Windows 11 HP Desktop. First scans today, not showing PDF as an option. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new Windows 11 HP Desktop. First scans today, not showing PDF as an option. How...: I have a new Windows 11 HP Desktop. Just upgraded from a 10+ yr old Windows 7 which would scan to PDF on HP ALL-IN-ONE. First scans today, not showing PDF as an option. Can someone tell me how to save to PDF?...