Windows 10: scan to e-mail set up

Discus and support scan to e-mail set up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to set up scan tom e-mail on my printer. It requires smpt server and smpt user Id and smpt passwords I contacted att for these and entered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by stevie the great, Jul 10, 2020.

1. scan to e-mail set up

I am trying to set up scan tom e-mail on my printer. It requires smpt server and smpt user Id and smpt passwords I contacted att for these and entered the values they gave but no go. I may need to enter the system administrator and enter or ajust the settings there. How can I do these steps.

:)

stevie the great, Jul 10, 2020

2. Setting up Company E-mail

What are the actions performed by the cab file that you have? Do you know if it is just installing a certificate or did it go through all the steps for setting up company e-mail?

If it is installing a security certificate then you will need to put that in a Zip file and e-mail it to another e-mail account that the phone has access to. From the phone when you open that e-mail and open the zip file you can just select the certificate
    and it will install.

If the cab file went through all the steps to setup your e-mail account then you'll instead need to get your mail settings from the IT department and put those in the phone manually. On the phone go to Settings->email & accounts and you will be able to
    add a new account from there.

|
    http://www.j2i.net | Windows Phone Developer MVP | Software Engineer

Joel Ivory Johnson, Jul 10, 2020
  3. how to set up a group e-mail

In Windows 10 Home, I need to set up a group e-mail listing. How do I do that?

billofsanik, Jul 10, 2020
  4. scan to e-mail set up

scan to e-mail

When I try to scan a copy to e-mail it says check e-mail client settings. How do I do that?

market5305, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

scan to e-mail set up

1. scan to e-mail set up - Similar Threads - scan mail set

2. set up road runner E-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    set up road runner E-mail: set up road runner e mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-up-road-runner-e-mail/d0b1426a-c5b7-4cbc-bbc3-7c98992cba2a
  3. set up road runner E-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    set up road runner E-mail: set up road runner e mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-up-road-runner-e-mail/d0b1426a-c5b7-4cbc-bbc3-7c98992cba2a
  4. Setting up e-mail

Setting up e-mail: Having trouble setting up e-mail on new computer. I have mail accounts, a RR and a gmail. I set them but no mail gets through. Do I have to buy Microsoft 365 in order for Outlook to work?...
  5. Problem setting up my e mail

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem setting up my e mail: Bought s new dell laptop in setting up my microsoft e mail it calls for a micro e mail @ outlook.com acct. I have an microsoft hotmail .com acct from old pc i would like to link both accts and have only one e mail acct i a'm a senior in my 80s and not sure how to do this i...
  6. scan to e-mail

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scan to e-mail: Fujitsu Scansnap will not scan to e-mail on one system. Windows 10 pro 64. email is outlook 2019 pro plus. Multiple scansnap scanners fail on this system. Same scanners work on other Windows 10 Pro systems with same email client. All updates installed for Microsoft and...
  7. Temporary Account & E-mail set-up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Temporary Account & E-mail set-up: Problem 1 Why do i always get allocated a temporary profile - "You have been signed in with a temporary profile" I have two Microsoft accounts. My old "fsnet" e-mail account is no longer available but still a Microsoft account.. I have lost the password so cannot reset the...
  8. Setting up an e-mail

Setting up an e-mail: I'm trying to get e-mail's from another account onto my computer, when I enter the info username and password, which I know are correct I have an error code: 0x80004005. The e-mail is working fine in outlook on a different PC, but I'm trying to get it to work with the mail...
  9. setting up an e-mail account

setting up an e-mail account: I'm trying to get e-mail's from another account onto my computer, when I enter the info username and password, which I know are correct I have an error code: 0x80004005. The e-mail is working fine in outlook on a different PC, but I'm trying to get it to work with the mail...
  10. scan to e-mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    scan to e-mail: When I try to scan a copy to e-mail it says check e-mail client settings. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-to-e-mail/4ea9fa77-5cb7-4ef7-be50-9cb2d4c12ef4