Windows 10: scan to e-mail

Discus and support scan to e-mail in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I try to scan a copy to e-mail it says check e-mail client settings. How do I do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by market5305, Jan 26, 2019.

1. scan to e-mail

When I try to scan a copy to e-mail it says check e-mail client settings. How do I do that?

:)

market5305, Jan 26, 2019

2. scanning into e-mail

I cannot scan from my Hp Officejet 4630 into my e-mail account. Scanner can't connect or find my e-mail

DanJenkins943, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 26, 2019
  4. PhotosCD Win User

scan to e-mail

HP ENVY 5530 scanner will not scan to a e-mail. Copies, but not scans to e-mail. Scans to computer, but not e-mail.

My HP Envy5530 will not scan to a e-mail. Will scan to the computer. Will copy.

PhotosCD, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

scan to e-mail

1. scan to e-mail - Similar Threads - scan mail

2. Can I Virus Scan an AOL mail attachment with Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Virus Scan an AOL mail attachment with Windows Defender: Hello,I have AOL and someone whom I don't know well sent me an attachment. Is it possible to scan the attachment and/or email with Windows Defender? If I download the attachment to my desktop, I think -- am not sure -- that I can scan it for viruses, but I'm, again,not sure...
  3. Can I Virus Scan an AOL mail attachment with Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I Virus Scan an AOL mail attachment with Windows Defender: Hello,I have AOL and someone whom I don't know well sent me an attachment. Is it possible to scan the attachment and/or email with Windows Defender? If I download the attachment to my desktop, I think -- am not sure -- that I can scan it for viruses, but I'm, again,not sure...
  4. Windows Fax and Scan, Mail to Recipient Question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax and Scan, Mail to Recipient Question.: Hello, I am wondering if somebody can shed some light on an issue I am having. Within Windows Fax and Scan after a document is scanned and the mail to recipient option is selected and the email template opens up with the scanned document inside. When I select the From option...
  5. Windows Fax and Scan, Mail to Recipient Question.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and Scan, Mail to Recipient Question.: Hello, I am wondering if somebody can shed some light on an issue I am having. Within Windows Fax and Scan after a document is scanned and the mail to recipient option is selected and the email template opens up with the scanned document inside. When I select the From option...
  6. Does Windows Mail and Calendar scan prevent email viruses? Also does Windows defender scan...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does Windows Mail and Calendar scan prevent email viruses? Also does Windows defender scan...: I opened an email and it loaded the linked image etc. but I didn't download any of the attachments or click on anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-mail-and-calendar-scan-prevent-email/2b89868d-2a4a-44e6-bf33-2be5b49f0322
  7. scan to e-mail set up

in Windows 10 Customization
    scan to e-mail set up: I am trying to set up scan tom e-mail on my printer. It requires smpt server and smpt user Id and smpt passwords I contacted att for these and entered the values they gave but no go. I may need to enter the system administrator and enter or ajust the settings there. How can I...
  8. scan to e-mail

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scan to e-mail: Fujitsu Scansnap will not scan to e-mail on one system. Windows 10 pro 64. email is outlook 2019 pro plus. Multiple scansnap scanners fail on this system. Same scanners work on other Windows 10 Pro systems with same email client. All updates installed for Microsoft and...
  9. Scanning with PaperPort then sending via e-mail through Outlook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning with PaperPort then sending via e-mail through Outlook: I use PaperPort to scan then I send the document to Outlook so I can email it. I'm not able to open the file to proof it once it's in email. I use to be able to do this. I believe I lost my driver and it had to be reattached. It hasn't work after that. I have a...
  10. Cannot scan to mail on 10.0.0.2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot scan to mail on 10.0.0.2: The default ip of the router is 10.0.0.2 before I had a router with 192.168.1.1 to which I could scan to email With the 10.0.0.2 settings does not want to send scan to email. When I change the settings to 192.168.1.1 in admin then I lose connection. What should I do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc “virus scan failed” email download