Windows 10: Scan to email and right-click send to option for email not working since 3/1/2019 update

Discus and support Scan to email and right-click send to option for email not working since 3/1/2019 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; System updated on 3/1/2019 and since then, scan to email doesn't work and if I right-click on a document and click send to...it doesn't open an email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lynnlamke, Mar 4, 2019.

1. lynnlamke Win User

Scan to email and right-click send to option for email not working since 3/1/2019 update

System updated on 3/1/2019 and since then, scan to email doesn't work and if I right-click on a document and click send to...it doesn't open an email with the attached document. I am using Mozilla Thunderbird.

I have tried deleting the update, and using a earlier recovery date - no luck.

I am guessing that Live Mail is somehow messing everything up, but not sure how to fix it.

Very frustrated! HELP

:)

lynnlamke, Mar 4, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Mar 4, 2019
  3. menu Win User
    Right click a file to send to email

When I was using WLM I could select a word document or an image by right clicking the mouse and send to various places as to an email.
    Now since using the windows 10 mail app,The option is still there right click and send to an email but it don't work on this new mail app.
    On using the WLM everything was okay.Do you think that this will be available as the mail app develops ??.
    I know that there are other options to achieve the document to the email yes But it was so simple with the WLM.
    What are your thoughts on this??.
    Many thanks David.

menu, Mar 4, 2019
  4. Scan to email and right-click send to option for email not working since 3/1/2019 update

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

1. Change your password.
    2. Change to Gmail.

TheMailMan78, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Scan to email and right-click send to option for email not working since 3/1/2019 update

1. Scan to email and right-click send to option for email not working since 3/1/2019 update - Similar Threads - Scan email right

2. Can't Right click file and Send via my default email app: "There is no email program...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Right click file and Send via my default email app: "There is no email program...: I send files a lot via email by right clicking a file and choosing "Send to --> Mail recipient" However, recently when I do this it gives the pop up "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already...
  3. Can't Right click file and Send via my default email app: "There is no email program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Right click file and Send via my default email app: "There is no email program...: I send files a lot via email by right clicking a file and choosing "Send to --> Mail recipient" However, recently when I do this it gives the pop up "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already...
  4. Can't Right click file and Send via my default email app: "There is no email program...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Email not working since major update.

Email not working since major update.: Windows 10 updated my PC last week. Immediately following this my Windows Live Mail no longer allows incoming or out going traffic. I informed Microsoft of the problem, but they were unable to guide me to a solution themselves. Further attempts through Microsoft led me here....
  6. Email will not send

Email will not send: My outlook app will not send email. I can receive email but not send. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-will-not-send/c8ea12ed-769b-4ea4-99d1-eb008f889c31
  7. When sending an email windows Office 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    When sending an email windows Office 2019: When sending a multiple email what do you have to put between each address please, is a : and > or what? I have been trying to send a email BCC but it keeps being rejected and I am told Outlook will not accept the list of addresses I have used. What am I doing wrong please....
  8. When sending an email windows Office 2019

in Windows 10 Support
    When sending an email windows Office 2019: When sending a multiple email what do you have to put between each address please, is a : and > or what? I have been trying to send a email BCC but it keeps being rejected and I am told Outlook will not accept the list of addresses I have used. What am I doing wrong please....
  9. Right Click "Send To" Command From Specific Email Account

in Browsers and Email
    Right Click "Send To" Command From Specific Email Account: I added a shortcut via the shell:sendto folder that basically allows me to quickly email a scanned PDF to the fire service where I do consulting work. I have it set up to properly send it to the person I need, the person who needs to be CC'd, and also the subject line and...
  10. Right click a file to send to email

in Browsers and Email
    Right click a file to send to email: When I was using WLM I could select a word document or an image by right clicking the mouse and send to various places as to an email. Now since using the windows 10 mail app,The option is still there right click and send to an email but it don't work on this new mail app....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i have no right click send to email option