Windows 10: Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook

Discus and support Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I use the "Scan to Email" using ScanSnap Manager or ScanSnap Home, it creates a new message in Outlook and attaches the PDF, which is what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Theresa Thulin, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook

Whenever I use the "Scan to Email" using ScanSnap Manager or ScanSnap Home, it creates a new message in Outlook and attaches the PDF, which is what should happen. After adding a message in the body and my signature, I then send the email. The recipient of the email only has the attachment, the email subject, and the image that was in my signature, but nothing else. It deletes the body message. It sends normally if I save the scanned PDF and then manually attach the file, but this introduces extra steps and the convenience of a feature that should work and does for others in the office.This h

:)

Theresa Thulin, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook

1. Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook - Similar Threads - Scan Email Deletes

2. Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook: Whenever I use the "Scan to Email" using ScanSnap Manager or ScanSnap Home, it creates a new message in Outlook and attaches the PDF, which is what should happen. After adding a message in the body and my signature, I then send the email. The recipient of the email only has...
  3. Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook: Whenever I use the "Scan to Email" using ScanSnap Manager or ScanSnap Home, it creates a new message in Outlook and attaches the PDF, which is what should happen. After adding a message in the body and my signature, I then send the email. The recipient of the email only has...
  4. Outlook email bodies suddenly disappear/blank

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook email bodies suddenly disappear/blank: I have a user running O365 latest version, using Outlook and Exchange (Microsoft 365 Business Standard). Everything was working fine until this afternoon when all the email bodies in his inbox either disappeared, or will only show the first line of the message body. I have...
  5. SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK: OK how do I get Windows10 to let me send emails through outlook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  6. Using "Scan to Email" Feature Deletes Body Message - Outlook

Using "Scan to Email" Feature Deletes Body Message - Outlook: Whenever I use the "Scan to Email" using ScanSnap Manager or ScanSnap Home, it creates a new message in Outlook and attaches the PDF, which is what should happen. After adding a message in the body and my signature, I then send the email. The recipient of the email only has...
  7. Error message when sending email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message when sending email: When sending a reply email I receive the following message "There was an error sending your message. Dismiss" How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-sending-email/cad271f2-4740-49fb-acdd-68fe9df2a098
  8. Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.: Outlook is not receiving or sending messages. I have tried reinstall etc. but no success. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-is-not-receiving-or-sending-messages/4a430084-9960-4310-bc97-f981fac4e19c
  9. error message when scanning to email

error message when scanning to email: when I try to scan to email wit a hp2622 I get the error message "hp scan application is unable to open your email application, check email configuration email works ok, but I cannot find email stings for the scanner...
  10. Outlook email account will not send or forward moves to draft messages

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook email account will not send or forward moves to draft messages: HEllo out there , I am experiencing issues with my Outlook accounts I have two attached a default one for my Microsoft account and a secondary one for my wife. On my new pc with win 10 I cannot send , forward emails the message I get back is they have been placed in the...