Windows 10: Scan Windows 10 double sided

Discus and support Scan Windows 10 double sided in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 scanner on my new Lenovo pc and I cannot get the option to scan double sided in the feeder mode. How do I do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnneRiener, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Scan Windows 10 double sided

I installed Windows 10 scanner on my new Lenovo pc and I cannot get the option to scan double sided in the feeder mode. How do I do this?

:)

AnneRiener, Jul 16, 2020

2. Double sided scanning

I am scanning in double-sided documents to pdf files using a Canon MX922 multifunction printer/scanner. I am using the document feeder in double-sided mode. I am using the Scan app,
    not the Windows FAX and Scan app. I am using the Windows 10 OS. When I scan the documents every other page is upside down. How can I fix this?

ThomasHenriksson, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Scan app not able to scan double sided.

thanks for your quick response Joy. The printer has been installed for quite some time, and successfully scanned double sided docs when we had Windows 8. Since upgrading to Windows 10 we are unable
    to select or find settings for double sided scanning. I was wondering if this was a 10 issue. All other scanning features are working.

Tracey.Davies, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Scan Windows 10 double sided

Windows 10 Scan app not able to scan double sided.

Original title: Windows 10 Scan app

I have updated to Windows 10 and my HP Officejet pro 8600 used to scan double sided, however I can no longer achieve this. I have studied the settings and cannot work it out.

Tracey.Davies, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Scan Windows 10 double sided

1. Scan Windows 10 double sided - Similar Threads - Scan double sided

2. No option to print double sided

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option to print double sided: I am on Windows 11. Whenever I try to print stuff, there is no option to print double sided. It used to be there, but now its gone for some reason on all my printers. How can I fix this?https://www.howtogeek.com/761173/how-to-print-double-sided-on-windows-11/I tried to follow...
  3. No option to print double sided

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to print double sided: I am on Windows 11. Whenever I try to print stuff, there is no option to print double sided. It used to be there, but now its gone for some reason on all my printers. How can I fix this?https://www.howtogeek.com/761173/how-to-print-double-sided-on-windows-11/I tried to follow...
  4. No option to print double sided

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to print double sided: Firstly, I am on Windows 11. Whenever I try to print stuff, there is no option to print double sided. It used to be there, but now its gone for some reason on all my printers. How can I fix this?...
  5. No option to print double sided

No option to print double sided: Firstly, I am on Windows 11. Whenever I try to print stuff, there is no option to print double sided. It used to be there, but now its gone for some reason on all my printers. How can I fix this?...
  6. How to Print Double-Sided on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Print Double-Sided on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Most printers offer the double-sided printing option, which saves paper and effort to feed the paper one by one manually. However, it is not the default option available in the printer software and most of the applications you want to print. This post looks at various...
  7. Double sided printing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Double sided printing: How do I double side printing in windows ten https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-sided-printing/2467bf63-324a-4545-a7c2-65cdd012dbb6
  8. Double sided printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Double sided printing: When I am trying to print double sided, it doesn't matter if I choose to flip on long edge or short edge, the backside is always upside down to the front side. This used to print just fine, and just started doing this a few months ago. Help?...
  9. Double Sided Scanning

Double Sided Scanning: Hi, I'm trying to scan documents, double sided, from a Brother MFC-J6930DW but can't seem to be able too. Can you please help. Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-sided-scanning/f8275c8f-47fd-4e1c-b6e2-fa14586625f7
  10. Double sided printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Double sided printing: I have an ASUS laptop running Windows 10. I'm trying to print double sided on a Brother 9330CDW. There is no option to print double sided and in the settings it says Duplex Unit not installed (this is greyed out so I cant change it). I can print double sided on the same...