Windows 10: SCANDISK

Discus and support SCANDISK in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am trying to view the details on my Scandisk, windows 10, I have been through the information provided checking it several times through file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Laura Mersch, Nov 18, 2019.

1. SCANDISK

I am trying to view the details on my Scandisk, windows 10, I have been through the information provided checking it several times through file explorer, no error's however, I'm at a complete loss as to how to view the information or what programme to go into to view what's on the disk.

Help please

Thanks SCANDISK :)

:)

Laura Mersch, Nov 18, 2019

2. How to use Scandisk on Windows 10?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below to run Scandisk.

• Press Windows key + E on your keyboard to open File Explorer.
    • In the File Explorer window, click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • A list of drives is displayed on the right side of the window. Right-click on the drive you want to run Scandisk on and select
      Properties.
    • In the Properties window, click on the Tools tab.
    • Click the Check button in the Error Checking section.
    • The computer needs to restart to run Scandisk without any interruptions.

Hope this information helps. Feel free to post your query for further assistance.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 18, 2019
  3. ScanDisk not finishing from Windows environment.

I'm looking at Computer Management and 3 partitions on my 2nd hard drive have not been unlocked yet at hour 30 of the ScanDisk. They are a 499 MB Recovery Partition (Healthy), a 100 MB EFI System Partition (Healthy), and an 855 MB Recovery Partition (Healthy).
    All 3 are listed with 100% Free Space, so if there was anything there, it's either inaccessible (locked during ScanDisk), or wiped (meaning I'll have to reinstall Windows 10 from scratch).

Cymbal Man Freq., Nov 18, 2019
  4. Geethu B Win User

SCANDISK

Issue with accessing pictures from Scandisk using Nikon Picture Project

Hi Don,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with accessing pictures from Scandisk using Nikon Picture Project.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue may occur if Nikon Picture Project software is corrupted.

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the Nikon Picture Project software. Check if it helps.

To uninstall the software follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      Nikon Picture Project software and click on
      Uninstall.
    Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    Nikon Picture Project software before uninstalling it.

Now reinstall Nikon Picture Project software and check if it works.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

SCANDISK

1. SCANDISK - Similar Threads - SCANDISK

2. Can I legally copy ScanDisk text mode UI?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I legally copy ScanDisk text mode UI?: I am making filesystem checker for my own filesystem. And I also like old software like MS-DOS. So I get idea of making filesystem checker that will looks like ScanDisk. But there are two limitations. Copyright on ScanDisk and second is that, the current state of project...
  3. Can I legally copy ScanDisk text mode UI?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I legally copy ScanDisk text mode UI?: I am making filesystem checker for my own filesystem. And I also like old software like MS-DOS. So I get idea of making filesystem checker that will looks like ScanDisk. But there are two limitations. Copyright on ScanDisk and second is that, the current state of project...
  4. How do I activate my e-drive for my ScanDisk Adapter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I activate my e-drive for my ScanDisk Adapter?: I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. The unit does not recognize my ScanDisk when it is inserted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-activate-my-e-drive-for-my-scandisk/46d475ee-cf46-4091-8452-326d1dd5c4ee
  5. How do I activate my e-drive for my ScanDisk Adapter?

How do I activate my e-drive for my ScanDisk Adapter?: I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. The unit does not recognize my ScanDisk when it is inserted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-activate-my-e-drive-for-my-scandisk/46d475ee-cf46-4091-8452-326d1dd5c4ee
  6. I am unable to add new photos from a scandisk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to add new photos from a scandisk: I am unable to add new photos. When I click imprt photos , nothing happens <Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-add-new-photos-from-a-scandisk/c1fc113b-7c7a-4229-ae22-707d8e774b4b
  7. I am unable to add new photos from a scandisk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to add new photos from a scandisk: I am unable to add new photos. When I click imprt photos , nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-add-new-photos-from-a-scandisk/c1fc113b-7c7a-4229-ae22-707d8e774b4b
  8. I am unable to add new photos from a scandisk

I am unable to add new photos from a scandisk: I am unable to add new photos. When I click imprt photos , nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-add-new-photos-from-a-scandisk/c1fc113b-7c7a-4229-ae22-707d8e774b4b
  9. SCANDISK ULTRA usb 3.0 -Disk Write protected issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SCANDISK ULTRA usb 3.0 -Disk Write protected issue: Unable to format my pen drive : . Getting an error - The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error. Tried below steps but issue still persist, 1. No option to un-lock in my physical pen drive 2. Tried Write Protection from Device using CMD , i.e.,...
  10. scandisk

in Windows 10 Customization
    scandisk: how do i run scandisk on w10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scandisk/b794c96a-c2fa-4611-8b0c-e1ba09791336