Windows 10: Scanned documents not going to email

Discus and support Scanned documents not going to email in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Happened to both HP 7640 printers same day. I scan to email, scan successful message, scan sent to email message but they don't show up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StephenNielson, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Scanned documents not going to email

Happened to both HP 7640 printers same day. I scan to email, scan successful message, scan sent to email message but they don't show up.

:)

StephenNielson, Oct 9, 2018

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Oct 9, 2018
  3. David Scammell, Oct 9, 2018
  4. gordon99 Win User

Scanned documents not going to email

Emailing from Windows Fax and Scan.

My daughter, whose laptop O/S is Windows 10 Pro, has run into the following problem when using Windows Fax and Scan. Her default email client is eM Client but when she tries to send a scanned document as an attachment, Fax and Scan opens Microsoft Outlook which is overlaid with an error message which indicates she is not licensed to use Outlook. Fax and Scan should, of course, open eM Client. She has to save the scanned document., open eM Client , then attach the saved document to an email. This, therefore, involves an annoying extra step.

How can Outlook and its error message be prevented from opening up from Fax and Scan and eM Client substituted please?

gordon99, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Scanned documents not going to email

1. Scanned documents not going to email - Similar Threads - Scanned documents going

2. scanned documents

in Cortana
    scanned documents: Is it possible to fax scanned documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanned-documents/a30e52f0-fc9f-4ff6-b0c9-51defcc3c7a5
  3. Where do your scanned documents go??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where do your scanned documents go??: I have scanned many documents, but they seem to go everywhere except where I expect. I have no idea where they are, which creates a big problem, when I have to deal with a "now" problem. Any help would be gratly appreciated. Thank you! * Moved from Education...
  4. scanning documents

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanning documents: I am scanning documents from my Epson scanner to my pc. All scans are going into Photos file. How do I move them into documents so I can edit them. Or, how do I scan them as documents into documents file,...
  5. All scanned documents attach in an email

in Windows 10 Customization
    All scanned documents attach in an email: I have a HP 4630 printer. When I scan to my HP Laptop and then send that scanned document in an email, all the prior scans attach also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-scanned-documents-attach-in-an-email/e530b678-df18-46d3-9cfe-b6222a1ba486
  6. Scan document to new Email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scan document to new Email: I can no longer scan from my Brother J5720DW printer as an attachment to a new email, something I was able to do up to 6 months ago. Been in touch with Brother & Microsoft no result, with either....
  7. Scanning a document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scanning a document: I have placed a document in my scanner (MG5750 printer), and pressed the scan button. In the small screen on the printer, it says in a small oblong box 'Doc.type <Auto scan>, and at the bottom 'Scan, save, forward'. I pressed the 1st of the 3 buttons beneath the screen and...
  8. scan documents

scan documents: how to save or acquire scanned documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scan-documents/7fe0ab12-2f91-4edf-9047-eed43f73156b
  9. Scanning a document from HP 5540 to an email

Scanning a document from HP 5540 to an email: I have been trying for hours to scan a document from my HP 5540 printer selecting in PDF and keep getting this message: "The HP Scan application cannot find an email application installed on the computer. Please ensure your email application is installed and properly...
  10. Scanning a document

in Windows 10 Support
    Scanning a document: G'day, Could somebody tell me how to turn a scanned document into a word document. I want to altar some of the words & add other sentences. Or please direct me to a sight that will tell me how to do it with Window 10. Cheers Perry 60294

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scan document to email hp

2. scanned document doesnt go to outlook no error message