Windows 10: scanned pdf file cannot be read.... somehow new pc don't have pdf reader

Discus and support scanned pdf file cannot be read.... somehow new pc don't have pdf reader in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; scanned pdf file cannot be read.... somehow new pc don't have pdf reader... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dojincho, Oct 2, 2020.

1. dojincho Win User

scanned pdf file cannot be read.... somehow new pc don't have pdf reader

:)

dojincho, Oct 2, 2020

2. PDF reader

I have windows 10. I received a PDF file that I can not open. Left click produces a blank page. Right click produces Open in a new tab, open in a new window, open in a new private window, save as target, copy link. add to reading list, ask bing ....
    and inspect element. I can not find the PDF reader that is part of windows 10. I have tried all of the suggestions that I have found and not success. I also install a PDF reader and a message said that it was reset to edge ....

What must I do.

Moved fromscanned pdf file cannot be read.... somehow new pc don't have pdf reader :( Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings )

Nodrog1945, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Oct 2, 2020
  4. i1yas Win User

Light PDF Reader

Hello guys i have an old abandoned Asus mini Eee notebook which i want to use again for pdf books.is there any light PDF reader like in linux mint default pdf reader?

i1yas, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

1. scanned pdf file cannot be read.... somehow new pc don't have pdf reader - Similar Threads - scanned pdf file

2. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf: Hello I know I may ask on the acrobat community, but I tried there many times finding no solution ever worksThe error is : An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem....
  3. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf: Hello I know I may ask on the acrobat community, but I tried there many times finding no solution ever worksThe error is : An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem....
  4. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader

Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader: when i edit PDF file in Foxit Reader, it shows fine in Foxit, Chrome and Edge, (PDF 2) but when i attach this file in Yahoo Mail, the Yahoo Mail Preview do not show changes (PDF 1) in Chrome EDIT however when i download the file from Yahoo Mail, it is fine ie showing changes...
  6. Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader

in Windows 10 Support
    Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader: when i edit PDF file in Foxit Reader, it shows fine in Foxit, Chrome and Edge, (PDF 2) but when i attach this file in Yahoo Mail, the Yahoo Mail Preview do not show changes (PDF 1) in Chrome EDIT however when i download the file from Yahoo Mail, it is fine ie showing changes...
  7. Scanning as a pdf file.

Scanning as a pdf file.: I have Microsoft 10. My Windows fax and Scan will not offer me the option to scan documents as pdf nor to save them as such once scanned. I have tried the option of uninstalling and reinstalling but this has not helped. \i would be grateful for any ideas...
  8. PDF Files reading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF Files reading: Dear Sir/ Madam after I store a PDF file in a folder, I cannot reopen it by simply clicking on it, while in the folder. In order to open it, I have to drag it out from the folder onto the desktop, and then I can open it. How can I avoid this cumbersome process? Thanks and...
  9. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Ok so my English textbooks are pdfs. usually I would use Adobe Acrobat Reader, but one of the textbooks is 500+ pages long, and its sooo slow! ive tried edge, chrome, etc, but none of them work because its simply too big! Should I print it?...
  10. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Looking for a simple pdf reader nothing complicated. I just want it for reading pdf. windows 10 home. simple question I hope. Thank You. David. 124877