Windows 10: Scanner driver for Windows 11 - Epson ES-300W

Discus and support Scanner driver for Windows 11 - Epson ES-300W in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am having problems using an Epson ES-300W portable scanner. Just purchased laptops for staff and they came pre-loaded with Windows 11. We have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SandyK0605, Aug 24, 2022.

1. Scanner driver for Windows 11 - Epson ES-300W

I am having problems using an Epson ES-300W portable scanner. Just purchased laptops for staff and they came pre-loaded with Windows 11. We have tried both Epson Scan 2 and Windows Scan and neither work properly. I do not want to replace 20 scanners. Where can I get a Windows 11 Driver for Epson ES-300W?

:)

SandyK0605, Aug 24, 2022

2. Driver for Epson ES-200 Scanner

I am using a Lenovo 5G WIndows 11 ARM64 machine and I am not able to download the driver because I get an error message while installing the provided driver. Is there a driver that would work with an Epson ES-200 scanner for an ARM64 windows 11 machine?

DanMelnyk1, Aug 24, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Epson ES-50 scanner

Hi ,

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

Have you downloaded and installed the device drivers and associated software for your Epson ES-50 scanner from the Epson website?

https://epson.com/Support/Scanners/ES-Series/Ep...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Aug 24, 2022
  4. huha Win User

Scanner driver for Windows 11 - Epson ES-300W

Find a driver for Epson Perfection 1240U Photo scanner on Windows 10 64 bit

I found a solution here.

(translated the following steps from german. Sorry if it's not exactly translated.)

• Search the Win10 64 bit driver for the Epson Perfection 2400 scanner
    • I found "Epson Scan 3.0.4 17-Jul-2009 20.68MBs" and installed it. The installer asks for the scanner model. I only selected EPSON Perfection 2400.
    • Connecting the scanner afterwards needs some manual help: Go to device manager and find the EPSON Perfection 1240. Manually install the driver from the context menu - Update driver... - Browse my computer... - Let me pick from a list...
    • Select Imaging devices
    • EPSON Perfection 2400
    • Done

The scanner is shown as EPSON Perfection 2400 instead of EPSON Perfection 1240. But it works.

On the german epson support page there is also an update for the driver "EPSON Scan Updater 1.0 13-Jul-2018 0.72MBs". I also installed this afterwards with success.
    Probably the english version "Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.04A" has this update already included.

Thema:

Scanner driver for Windows 11 - Epson ES-300W

1. Scanner driver for Windows 11 - Epson ES-300W - Similar Threads - Scanner driver Epson

2. How can I get my Epson ES-400 scanner to work in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my Epson ES-400 scanner to work in Windows 11?: My ES-400 works fine in Windows 10 software but when I went to Windows 11 it will not work. It shows up in the Device Manager as working fine. If I look at the scanner software from windows it list's it as an available option but it will not work. It will spin forever,...
  3. How can I get my Epson ES-400 scanner to work in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get my Epson ES-400 scanner to work in Windows 11?: My ES-400 works fine in Windows 10 software but when I went to Windows 11 it will not work. It shows up in the Device Manager as working fine. If I look at the scanner software from windows it list's it as an available option but it will not work. It will spin forever,...
  4. Scanner driver for Windows 11 - Epson ES-300W

Scanner driver for Windows 11 - Epson ES-300W: I am having problems using an Epson ES-300W portable scanner. Just purchased laptops for staff and they came pre-loaded with Windows 11. We have tried both Epson Scan 2 and Windows Scan and neither work properly. I do not want to replace 20 scanners. Where can I get a Windows...
  5. Driver for Epson ES-200 Scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver for Epson ES-200 Scanner: I am using a Lenovo 5G WIndows 11 ARM64 machine and I am not able to download the driver because I get an error message while installing the provided driver. Is there a driver that would work with an Epson ES-200 scanner for an ARM64 windows 11 machine?...
  6. Driver for Epson ES-200 Scanner

Driver for Epson ES-200 Scanner: I am using a Lenovo 5G WIndows 11 ARM64 machine and I am not able to download the driver because I get an error message while installing the provided driver. Is there a driver that would work with an Epson ES-200 scanner for an ARM64 windows 11 machine?...
  7. EPSON Scanner y Windows 11

EPSON Scanner y Windows 11: Mi PC se actualizo de WIN10 a Windows 11. Tengo un EPSON Scanner ES-400 y no he logrado que funcione por drivers, también tengo una impresora - scanner EPSON L220, puedo imprimir, pero no puedo hacer ningún scan porque no lo reconoce. En ambas me dice que no se puede...
  8. Help connection Epson ES-500W Scanner to desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help connection Epson ES-500W Scanner to desktop: Epson printer will not connect to computer. How do I fix that? I have held down internet button on scanner and seems to have wifi but still not connecting. There is a red exclamation mark flashing....
  9. Epson ES-400 Scanner will not work with Microsoft 10

Epson ES-400 Scanner will not work with Microsoft 10: I've spent 3 days in a row on the phone with Epson's tech support. They insist it's a Microsoft issue. Error codes include: E1460-B305 E583-B318 E425-B202 E1460-B304 I have uninstalled McAfee per Epson. Uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers, rebooted, etc. When the...
  10. Epson ES-50 scanner

Epson ES-50 scanner: Recently purchased compact scanner and having trouble setting up to HP Laptop purchased last week. I'm not able to get laptop to recognize scanner. any advice would be great...