Windows 10: Scanner driver problem - there isn't one in Windows 10!!!!!

Discus and support Scanner driver problem - there isn't one in Windows 10!!!!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; To enable my Brother printer/scanner to work via wifi connection I need "Scanners & Camera Driver" but it is not available in Windows 10. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shortie Liz, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Scanner driver problem - there isn't one in Windows 10!!!!!

To enable my Brother printer/scanner to work via wifi connection I need "Scanners & Camera Driver" but it is not available in Windows 10. I have "Printers & Scanners" but this only allows the printer to work, not the scanner. Brother Printer support tells me that all their products need the "Scanners & Camera Driver" to set up the scanner successfully. Please advise how I get "Scanners & Drivers" into my PC. I have spent hours scanning these forums with others experiencing the same problems but no real answer coming forth. Please help!

:)

Shortie Liz, Oct 24, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Scanner driver problem - there isn't one in Windows 10!!!!!

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Scanner driver problem - there isn't one in Windows 10!!!!!

1. Scanner driver problem - there isn't one in Windows 10!!!!! - Similar Threads - Scanner driver problem

2. Scanner problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanner problem: I have Windows 7 & an HP OfficeJet printer. I can print, but suddenly I can't scan. Message says "No computer found" when I try to scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-problem/ef259c19-751b-44a7-8eea-732882e39a9d
  3. Scanner problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanner problem: Can someone please tell me how I can get my scanner visible to the computer. It sees my printer but not my scanner. When I try to scan it say to connect a scanner. I am using a brother printer scanner copier. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Seems like I spend more...
  4. Scanner problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scanner problems: Yesterday, a new icon appeared on my bottom toolbar. It has a red X through it, and when I point at it, the message states "Scan to Computer is currently unavailable" I can still scan, but now I don't know where my scans are going. They used to appear on my desktop. I...
  5. Scanner Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanner Drivers: I have down loaded a scanner driver for my Neat scanner. It shows up in the Apps but I cannot get it to install. I am Using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-drivers/361a6d02-2585-42d1-a9df-6dfb5e1a0a1a
  6. Windows 10 Problem with Printers & Scanners

Windows 10 Problem with Printers & Scanners: After rolling out the latest Windows update (1903), we can no longer manage our printers via Printers and Scanners (Under Settings). When we click on the Manage button, nothing happens. The highlighter simply goes to the next printer in line. Our printers are deployed...
  7. driver for scanner

driver for scanner: To use my scanner canon MP 240 on windows 10 I need a WIA drive I have tried several but no luck worked well on windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-scanner/865b250c-c610-4cbc-b6b4-c0acb52676ff
  8. Scanner Problems

Scanner Problems: I have a problem with my scanner as it will not connect to my laptop as it shows on the screen ' computer cannot be found ' at present as it has worked before on 2 occasions Once when the laptop did a Feature Update When I changed the name of the laptop On both occasions...
  9. Windows 10 scanner problem.

Windows 10 scanner problem.: I recently changed my printer/canner from an Epson device to an HP device. I use ABBYY FineReader Sprint as my scanning software. Communication between my desktop and the scanner is by WiFi. My scanner tells me that it cannot detect scanner software on my desktop. In...
  10. Scanner Driver problem

Scanner Driver problem: I have a scanner which works fine in win 7 32 bit. I installed the same driver in win 10 64 bit. It installed but did not work. What is the chance of its working if I install the same driver in win 10 32 bit or if I upgrade my win 7 (where it is working) to win 10? 115132

Users found this page by searching for:

1. drivers genx rcfa4122eu win10 64

2. what driver to use if there isnt one for win10