Windows 10: Scanner Drivers

Discus and support Scanner Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have down loaded a scanner driver for my Neat scanner. It shows up in the Apps but I cannot get it to install. I am Using Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IanBurge, Aug 12, 2019.

1. IanBurge Win User

Scanner Drivers

I have down loaded a scanner driver for my Neat scanner.

It shows up in the Apps but I cannot get it to install.

I am Using Windows 10.

:)

IanBurge, Aug 12, 2019

2. Fingerprint Scanner Not Working

Hello Gary,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To resolve this issue try the following steps:

• Have you updated the driver for the Finger Print scanner? If not, check on the manufacturer’s website (HP).

• Check if installing the latest driver of the fingerprint scanner allows you to login using a Microsoft Account?

This issue might occur due to driver incompatibility since upgrading to Windows 10.

If you have the raw executable file of the corresponding driver for the validity sensor, I would suggest you to install the downloaded driver file in compatible mode with Windows 7 or 8. Refer to the following steps to do so.

• Right click on the driver, and click on Properties.

• Go to the Compatibility tab.

• Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:

• Select Windows 7 in the list of Operating systems.

• Click OK.

• Double-click the driver file to install the driver and follow the onscreen instructions.

• Reboot your computer.

Hope the above steps help.

Thank you.

Mohan Suryanarayan, Aug 12, 2019
  3. ARichard Win User
    Epson 1200 scanner now working! Very pleased.

Worked perfectly,
    • Installed 2400 series driver (when it asked what model I had I also picked, 1270 and 4180 since these had the Slide scanner interface I thought it might add a few extra drivers)
    • Restarted PC
    • Needed to use Device manager 'Updated driver'
    • Assign 2400 driver. (See attached image)
    • Be sure scanner is powered on so it appears in device manager.

Tested the Slide scanner attachment, I used PRO mode and it was discovered.
    I had to use the plastic blackout slide holder (for masking the slide) to find the slide though.

Scanner Drivers [​IMG]

Hope this helps others, Thanks again for the step by step! Scanner Drivers :)

ARichard, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Scanner Drivers

Microtek scanner on Win 10 Pro

Hi Jean,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Is the scanner detected under Devices?
    • Were you able to see the scanner on the Device Manager?
    • Have you installed the latest driver for the scanner?

We suggest you to run the troubleshooter for hardware and devices. To do this, follow the steps:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting and hit enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and run the troubleshooter.

If issue persists, we suggest you contact the manufacturer to get better assistance.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Monica Cam, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Scanner Drivers

1. Scanner Drivers - Similar Threads - Scanner Drivers

2. Cannot install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner: I am trying to re-install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner. I located the V550 driver in Epson website, but when I try to install, I get a popup from MSoft telling me I must get driver from MS Store! When I try to install MS recommended Scanner from Store, it will not...
  3. Cannot install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner: I am trying to re-install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner. I located the V550 driver in Epson website, but when I try to install, I get a popup from MSoft telling me I must get driver from MS Store! When I try to install MS recommended Scanner from Store, it will not...
  4. Why Windows update does not download USB scanner driver which is uploaded in Windows Update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Windows update does not download USB scanner driver which is uploaded in Windows Update...: I am working in USB WIA driver development, I found Windows Update does not automaticlly download my driver when I connect the scanner device by USB cable. That matched driver has passed WHQL and it can be found from https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/ . For example,...
  5. Why Windows update does not download USB scanner driver which is uploaded in Windows Update...

Why Windows update does not download USB scanner driver which is uploaded in Windows Update...: I am working in USB WIA driver development, I found Windows Update does not automaticlly download my driver when I connect the scanner device by USB cable. That matched driver has passed WHQL and it can be found from https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/ . For example,...
  6. Driver in USB or download format needed for Visioneer Strobe XP 300 Scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver in USB or download format needed for Visioneer Strobe XP 300 Scanner: Driver in USB or download format needed for Visioneer Strobe XP 300 Scanner. Anyone have the driver? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-in-usb-or-download-format-needed-for/4c2e4381-5a49-49b7-93ad-e40481d2c898
  7. Driver in USB or download format needed for Visioneer Strobe XP 300 Scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver in USB or download format needed for Visioneer Strobe XP 300 Scanner: Driver in USB or download format needed for Visioneer Strobe XP 300 Scanner. Anyone have the driver? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-in-usb-or-download-format-needed-for/4c2e4381-5a49-49b7-93ad-e40481d2c898
  8. Driver in USB or download format needed for Visioneer Strobe XP 300 Scanner

9. How can I get the drivers for a Film Scanner NIKON LS-40 ED ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get the drivers for a Film Scanner NIKON LS-40 ED ?: Connected to my PC is recognized and configured by Windows 10 but drivers are not found and loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-the-drivers-for-a-film-scanner-nikon/a73ec303-8ed4-4a73-a6cd-5b4cf8f5e085
  10. How can I get the drivers for a Film Scanner NIKON LS-40 ED ?

How can I get the drivers for a Film Scanner NIKON LS-40 ED ?: Connected to my PC is recognized and configured by Windows 10 but drivers are not found and loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-the-drivers-for-a-film-scanner-nikon/a73ec303-8ed4-4a73-a6cd-5b4cf8f5e085

Users found this page by searching for:

1. veho 002m drivers

2. veho film scanner software

3. wia driver for windows 10 epson scanner

4. wia driver epson scanner,
  5. windows 10 driversTWAIN scanner drivers and Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) drivers,
  6. wia driver,
  7. wia device,
  8. veho vfs-002m scanner driver,
  9. wia driver for pc,
  10. wia driver for epson scanner